Credibility Ends

Credibility Ends

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Your ignorance actually does "go down to the bone", doesn't it?
Your unprovoked nastiness lacks originality and is generally vague.
Whatever charge received from your generic insults cannot be of prolonged satisfaction.

w

Moves
17 Mar 17
2 edits

Originally posted by mchill
The bi partisan House AND Senate Intelligence committees have found no evidence of wiretapping Trump Tower by President Obama. It's one thing to stretch the truth when making campaign promises, or using questionable math when presenting a budget, but getting caught in such an obvious lie in accusing a former President of a felony, calls into question the ment ...[text shortened]... rust him after this. So, what does Trump do now? Can he continue to govern? Should he? Thoughts?
Ever hear of the NSA?

We are all wiretapped. All our words are recorded and locked away in some NSA vaulted computer where I'm sure they only use it against us if we ever get out of line. Everyone knows this except Hillary.

So, just behave it everything will be OK. Do you have anything to hide friend? I'm sure they would never ever, ever, use this information against anyone for political purposes. That would just be crazy talk. 🙄

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by whodey
Ever hear of the NSA?

We are all wiretapped. All our words are recorded and locked away in some NSA vaulted computer where I'm sure they only use it against us if we ever get out of line. Everyone knows this except Hillary.

So, just behave it everything will be OK. Do you have anything to hide friend? I'm sure they would never ever, ever, use this information against anyone for political purposes. That would just be crazy talk. 🙄
Did Obama order echelon?
No, no he didn't.

Seriously, the way you republicants yack on about Obama, you'd think he was Dr. Doofenschmirtz or something.

w

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by shavixmir
Did Obama order echelon?
No, no he didn't.

Seriously, the way you republicants yack on about Obama, you'd think he was Dr. Doofenschmirtz or something.
Did the Arizona VA order not to treat the sickest patients cuz they simply did not have the resources to do so? Did Hitler order the extermination of Jews?

Neither are proven by documents because to leave such a paper trail would be self condemning, but both are accepted as fact.

w

Moves
17 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by mchill
The bi partisan House AND Senate Intelligence committees have found no evidence of wiretapping Trump Tower by President Obama. It's one thing to stretch the truth when making campaign promises, or using questionable math when presenting a budget, but getting caught in such an obvious lie in accusing a former President of a felony, calls into question the ment ...[text shortened]... rust him after this. So, what does Trump do now? Can he continue to govern? Should he? Thoughts?
And where is the Congress demanding evidence for Putin and Trump teaming up to steal the election?

Hmm?

Oh, that's right, they have no credibility either.

Now back to your cage poo slinger.

Remember, the person that slings the most poo wins the next election.

D

Moves
17 Mar 17
3 edits