1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 12:18
    YouTube

The video suggests that Joe Biden is involved in some Lucifer Ian nonsense in addition to the evidence on video.

Now I'm not suggesting that Joe Biden dances around a camp fire naked worshiping the devil, but one thing is for sure, on these videos he certainly seems like a creeper.

Would you want your kids around him?
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 18:03
    Originally posted by @whodey
    The video suggests that Joe Biden is involved in some Lucifer Ian nonsense
    As much as the Wotsit Grove people do.

Actually, Wotsit Grove does worship the Mammon, just not explicitly. Biden and Lucifer is just Randian brain-drool.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 18:40
    What's this now? Heard rumours that Biden is considering running in 2020?
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 19:357 edits
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7rdb16k9JE

The video suggests that Joe Biden is involved in some Lucifer Ian nonsense in addition to the evidence on video.

Now I'm not suggesting that Joe Biden dances around a camp fire naked worshiping the devil, but one thing is for sure, on these videos he certainly seems like a creeper.

Yes, actually I would. He's downright saint like compared to your personal GOD who had the gall to stroll onto the convention floor with 5 of his kids by 3 different women!! What would the "fair and balanced" folks at FOX News be saying if Obama or Biden had done that?? Not to mention using more profanity in his speeches than all the other Presidents combined. I'll take Biden over your hypocritical potty mouth President any day of the week!. 😲😲😲
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 23:17
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7rdb16k9JE

Would regurgitating this kind of slander qualify as "political vitriol", Whodey?

Trying to understand your definitions here. Apparently using the dreaded "F-word" is a big no-no, but insinuating someone's a pedophile is quite alright for you.

Are you from New York?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 01:55
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Would regurgitating this kind of slander qualify as "political vitriol", Whodey?

Trying to understand your definitions here. Apparently using the dreaded "F-word" is a big no-no, but insinuating someone's a pedophile is quite alright for you.

Are you from New York?
    The video is what it is.

It makes me uncomfortable to watch.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree