crime

Standard memberstoker
Debates 08 Apr '12 13:50
  1. England
    Moves
    08 Apr '12 13:50
    I saw some guys taking roof slates, so from my home i recorded what they were up to. they noticed my recorder, but not me. and left, i told police they checked and found [as i did not know] that they were pinching . Speaking to some they said they would have looked away, incase they get caught and take retribution. Now im against this, but wounder what you would do.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '12 15:26
    Originally posted by stoker
    I saw some guys taking roof slates, so from my home i recorded what they were up to. they noticed my recorder, but not me. and left, i told police they checked and found [as i did not know] that they were pinching . Speaking to some they said they would have looked away, incase they get caught and take retribution. Now im against this, but wounder what you would do.
    Now if you were the person being stole from, wouldn't you want someone to come forward to turn them in? It takes courage in this dark world to do what is right. Without such courage, where would the world be today? My guess is you would be speaking German.

Just some words of encouragement. 😀
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    08 Apr '12 16:29
    Originally posted by stoker
    Nice work.
  4. England
    Moves
    08 Apr '12 16:55
    i will be handing over the tape soon, as they have contacted me [just a update]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree