1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 00:24
    There are how many subscribers to this site? Lots, right? Well, I think Russ has enough money. I think, in a gesture to the proletariat, Russ should cut his subscription price in half.

Now, I have no idea what it costs to run the site, nor do I know what the books look like. In fact, I don't have any financial information whatsoever on RHP. But I won't let facts get in the way of that. I'll just believe what I believe.

Who's with me? Hey I'm thinking about you Soothfast, MoonBat - I'm doing this for you. Power to the people!
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 00:42
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    There are how many subscribers to this site? Lots, right? Well, I think Russ has enough money. I think, in a gesture to the proletariat, Russ should cut his subscription price in half.

Now, I have no idea what it costs to run the site, nor do I know what the books look like. In fact, I don't have any financial information whatsoever on RHP. Bu ...[text shortened]... I'm thinking about you Soothfast, MoonBat - I'm doing this for you. Power to the people!
    Don't you have a life outside this forum?

I've long thought that Russ might make more money if he had two subscription plans: the existing "unlimited use" plan, and a cheaper plan for the casual user who only plays a couple games a month. I'd sign up for the latter plan easily.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 00:51
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Don't you have a life outside this forum?

I've long thought that Russ might make more money if he had two subscription plans: the existing "unlimited use" plan, and a cheaper plan for the casual user who only plays a couple games a month. I'd sign up for the latter plan easily.
    Well it's wintertime. And I work from home.
  4. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 02:58
    Originally posted by sasquatch672

Now, I have no idea what it costs to run the site, nor do I know what the books look like. In fact, I don't have any financial information whatsoever on RHP. Bu ...[text shortened]... I'm thinking about you Soothfast, MoonBat - I'm doing this for you. Power to the people!
    Only rich people like sasquatch should have to pay a fee -- say $1000. The rest of us should get in free.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree