Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    08 Jul '16 15:222 edits
    Ya reckon there will be complaints by the BLM movement that since they had him cornered they didn't have to kill him?
    I bet there will be. I bet there will be people on this site that condemn it and say something lame like how it wasn't their job to be judge jury and executioner, etc. .
    I think it's cool they had a robot that could do that.
    RIP to the 5 officers that lost their lives.
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281525
    08 Jul '16 15:31
    Kinda like Dorner. Burned him alive. Maybe. Usually they (cop killers) whack themselves first.
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    08 Jul '16 15:46
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Kinda like Dorner. Burned him alive. Maybe. Usually they (cop killers) whack themselves first.
    Oh God Chris Dorner, I managed to put the widespread and sickening public support for him out of my mind, why'd you have to bring him up?
    As I recall The Usual Suspects on this site thought he was a whistle-blowing martyr, etc.
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281525
    08 Jul '16 16:11
    All I meant is just wait them out if they're cornered. They have to eat and drink and sleep sometime. Or usually they just do themselves. Judge, jury and executioner don' get it in my book.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    08 Jul '16 16:191 edit
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    All I meant is just wait them out if they're cornered. They have to eat and drink and sleep sometime. Or usually they just do themselves. Judge, jury and executioner don' get it in my book.
    I knew there'd be one of you.
    You do know he was still capable of shooting people down on the street, right? He wasn't just sitting in a room holed up in a corner reading comic books.
    And he TOLD them he was the shooter, right?
    So stuff that judge jury and executioner libtard claptrap.
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    08 Jul '16 16:23
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Kinda like Dorner. Burned him alive. Maybe. Usually they (cop killers) whack themselves first.
    Dorner did kill himself rather than surrender.
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281525
    08 Jul '16 16:57
    Don't judge me mf. I'm one of the most conservative, gun toting usa lovin mfers you'd ever meet. If he had the ability do do more harm. Take him out. I understood he was cornered in the building. Ain' gonna argue w/ your assuming ass no mas.
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    08 Jul '16 19:01
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Don't judge me mf. I'm one of the most conservative, gun toting usa lovin mfers you'd ever meet. If he had the ability do do more harm. Take him out. I understood he was cornered in the building. Ain' gonna argue w/ your assuming ass no mas.
    I assumed nothing it's all over the news.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    08 Jul '16 19:32
    Here's a really disgusting response after the shootings, guy says it was a wake-up call the police needed.
    YouTube
  10. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    08 Jul '16 19:401 edit
    Originally posted by FishHead111 to Kquinn909
    Oh God Chris Dorner, I managed to put the widespread and sickening public support for him out of my mind, why'd you have to bring him up?
    As I recall The Usual Suspects on this site thought he was a whistle-blowing martyr, etc.
    Who does FishHead111 regard as 'The Usual Suspects'? 'Leftists'?

    As I recall, it was right-wing (or extreme libertarian) *anti-government* writers (such
    as Metal Brain) who expressed the most sympathy for Chris Dorner.
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    08 Jul '16 19:46
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Who does FishHead111 regard as 'The Usual Suspects'? 'Leftists'?

    As I recall, it was right-wing (or extreme libertarian) *anti-government* writers (such
    as Metal Brain) who expressed the most sympathy for Chris Dorner.
    YOU are one of the usual suspects. I generally don't think enough about the others to remember their names but I recognize them when I see them. Marauder, ATY, etc are a couple.
  12. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    08 Jul '16 19:48
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    YOU are one of the usual suspects. I generally don't think enough about the others to remember their names but I recognize them when I see them. Marauder, ATY, etc are a couple.
    In fact, I expressed no particular approval or sympathy for Chris Dorner.
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    08 Jul '16 19:57
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    In fact, I expressed no particular approval or sympathy for Chris Dorner.
    That's great.
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    08 Jul '16 20:361 edit
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    YOU are one of the usual suspects. I generally don't think enough about the others to remember their names but I recognize them when I see them. Marauder, ATY, etc are a couple.
    I expressed no sympathy for Dorner; if I remember correctly it was right wing posters, particularly normbenign, who attacked the government's actions in the case.

    EDIT: Here's the Dorner thread: http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/waco-style-killing-of-dorner.151403
  15. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    08 Jul '16 20:38
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Ya reckon there will be complaints by the BLM movement that since they had him cornered they didn't have to kill him?
    I bet there will be. I bet there will be people on this site that condemn it and say something lame like how it wasn't their job to be judge jury and executioner, etc. .
    I think it's cool they had a robot that could do that.
    RIP to the 5 officers that lost their lives.
    This does conflict with Asimov's First Law of Robotics;

    1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

    2.A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

    3.A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Back to Top