1. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 16:57
    Nothing makes me more disgusted than watching tv news anchors, including those on Fox News, speak of Hillary Clinton in a positive light and as a new grandmother or as a potential possibility for President.
    How can they forget her role in Benghazi?

How can they forget her flippant attitude at the hearings ?

How can they forget her comment, "At this point, What difference does it make?"

I will NEVER forget our Americans who died in Benghazi and hold her personally responsible for their murders.

What does it say about the Democratic Party when SHE is the best they have to offer from their party to lead the free world?

I vow to do everything in my power to expose the truth about this woman, her lies, her lawlessness, and failures in every position she's ever held.

This person is NOT what I want history to report as the first female President of the United States.
    She is NOT the epitome of the American woman.
    She represents NOTHING I stand for and everything I stand against.

My campaign to defeat Hillary with her own record is now officially underway .
    I would appreciate YOUR help by sharing my posts about her.
    Thanks.
    - 2014 JAN MORGAN
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 03:35
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Nothing makes me more disgusted than watching tv news anchors, including those on Fox News, speak of Hillary Clinton in a positive light and as a new grandmother or as a potential possibility for President.

How can they forget her comment, "At this ...[text shortened]... erway .
    Thanks.
    - 2014 JAN MORGAN
    Other than that she is not so bad. 😛
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 06:57
    If this is the same Jan Morgan -

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/religion/gun-cave-indoor-shooting-range-hot-springs-jan-morgan/

- I rest my case.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 10:43

How can they forget her comment, "At this ...[text shortened]... erway .
    Thanks.
    - 2014 JAN MORGAN
    how many americans did dick and junior kill again?

did you get your panties in a twist about that?

how about the warnings bill clinton left to the bush administration after he left office about an imminent terror attack?
    did you get your panties in a twist about that?
    is bush responsible for the 9/11 attacks ?
    is hillary responsbile for benghazi?

are you a crazy hobo yelling conspiracies?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 13:11
    It isn't Benghazi that makes Hillary look bad, it is all the other stuff that is suppressed by the corporate news media. Both the Bush's and the Clintons are corrupt psychopaths. Bill tried to make the case for invading Iraq long before W Bush would. Left, right....it doesn't matter. Both parties are being duped.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/18/town.meeting.folo/

Hillary would have to dance on his grave to show herself to be a psychopath more.
    YouTube

If even half of the allegations in this documentary are true it can only mean the corporate news media is protecting the Clintons.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/bill-clinton-his-life/

People vote for the candidate they hear about the most and that is usually the candidates the news media mentions the most. People are just like sheep, they follow the rest of the herd.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 15:23
    Nothing makes me more disgusted than watching tv news anchors, including those on Fox News, speak of Hillary Clinton in a positive light

My campaign to defeat Hillary with her own record is now officially underway. I would appreciate YOUR help by sharing my posts about her.
    Thanks. - 2014 JAN MORGAN
    Well, I suggest you vote for her, then, just as you voted for Sarah Palin. See how that goes. The rest of the world will stand on the sideline, laughing, as we did with the Polar Bear Granny.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree