1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '17 14:071 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Speaking of not answering questions, how are you going to explain the lack of curvature so clearly evident in the video?
    Try this video, a guy showing obvious curvature.

YouTube

Or this one, a new term, Flatards;

The analysis of the map of the flat Earth V round Earth:

YouTube
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 May '17 14:20
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Try this video, a guy showing obvious curvature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bco_p4V7-QU
    What a sad, pathetic man you must be.

You've been given a ton of evidence which clearly and emphatically presents a complete lack of curvature, and yet you'll complain it isn't 'science-y' enough for you--- despite the overwhelming amount of hard data provided, i.e., elevations, distances, calculations and etc..

Instead, you counter with... this?

No distances, no elevations, and--- to top it off--- a guy who doesn't comprehend that the swell impacts the scene.

Fail.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '17 15:231 edit
    What a sad, pathetic man you must be.

You've been given a ton of evidence which clearly and emphatically presents a complete lack of curvature, and yet you'll complain it isn't 'science-y' enough for you--- despite the overwhelming amount of hard data provided, i.e., elevations, distances, calculations and etc..

Instead, you counter with... this?

...[text shortened]... and--- to top it off--- a guy who doesn't comprehend that the swell impacts the scene.

Fail.
    In other words, you didn't watch even the first video much less the second. The second one shows flights on a flat Earth would have to take a path more than twice that of the real world but you won't even watch that one for fear of debunking your religion, the main feature of religion is to push back harder when confronted with counter-evidence which is what you are clearly doing in your refusal to even watch the video's.

Swells? Like 30 feet high? You can SEE the frigging swells you retard and they are not big enough to hid a whole building just like the video shows.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 May '17 15:57
    In other words, you didn't watch even the first video much less the second. The second one shows flights on a flat Earth would have to take a path more than twice that of the real world but you won't even watch that one for fear of debunking your religion, the main feature of religion is to push back harder when confronted with counter-evidence which is wha ...[text shortened]... swells you retard and they are not big enough to hid a whole building just like the video shows.
    You complete and unmitigated jackass.
    How in f***'s sake was I expected to watch anything other than the only video you posted?
    The video--- besides being essentially useless--- is less than four minutes long, and I both watched it AND responded within 13 minutes of your original post.
    But I was somehow responsible for the edited content you added after the fact?

Whatever, tosser.

The fact remains, it is me who has been providing all of the evidence to your many, many unqualified and uneducated objections... and yet you STILL have no answers.
    Literally nothing from you on this thread yet.

Well, that's not completely accurate: you did come back with a bulls*** post, so you have that going for you.

Whatever.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '17 21:022 edits
    [b]You complete and unmitigated jackass.
    How in f***'s sake was I expected to watch anything other than the only video you posted?
    The video--- besides being essentially useless--- is less than four minutes long, and I both watched it AND responded within 13 minutes of your original post.
    But I was somehow responsible for the edited co ...[text shortened]... accurate: you did come back with a bulls*** post, so you have that going for you.

Whatever.[/b]
    I posted the second vid within minutes. So watch it and weep if you dare, Figure out how come on the real planet, trips that would be 8000 Km long would be 23,000 odd Km on a flat planet AND a flight over the flat planet would be going over territory never seen in a real flight over the real Earth.

Be warned, it has actual trig in it.

Your response to the first vid is BOLLICKS, Swells would be seen clearly and the waves on the beach would be much higher. AND the image would show intermittent views of the beach or the buildings. The video showed a constant view.

My guess is you would just not believe what your eyes would show you if you were there instead of that Scotsman doing the vid.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 May '17 23:36
    I posted the second vid within minutes. So watch it and weep if you dare, Figure out how come on the real planet, trips that would be 8000 Km long would be 23,000 odd Km on a flat planet AND a flight over the flat planet would be going over territory never seen in a real flight over the real Earth.

Be warned, it has actual trig in it.

Your response to ...[text shortened]... believe what your eyes would show you if you were there instead of that Scotsman doing the vid.
    What is very clear is that when faced with overwhelming facts such as has been presented repeatedly and quite impressively with this video, you simply will continue plucking away at your bald chicken, hoping in vain to find a feather.

Super, super simple, sonhouse: explain how the objects in this video are without the expected obstruction.
    Explain how the earth appears so overwhelmingly flat.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '17 23:422 edits
    What is very clear is that when faced with overwhelming [b]facts such as has been presented repeatedly and quite impressively with this video, you simply will continue plucking away at your bald chicken, hoping in vain to find a feather.

Super, super simple, sonhouse: explain how the objects in this video are without the expected obstruction.
    Explain how the earth appears so overwhelmingly flat.[/b]
    You can't even THINK about the fact that on the REAL planet, it would take a lot longer to go between the same points on a flatard planet AND go over territories not seen in the real flights, The math on flatworld is true. It is YOU who are unable to absorb what he is talking about. Also, on a flat planet the equator is not the longest route on the planet, which on the real world is about 25000 miles around but on the flat planet to internally circumnavigate Antarctica would take over 100,000 miles. What part of THAT do you not understand?

It the dude is wrong about the math please correct us. Show us how to go around the inside of Antarctica it doesn't add up to a trip of 100,000 miles.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 May '17 23:46
    You can't even THINK about the fact that on the REAL planet, it would take a lot longer to go between the same points on a flatard planet AND go over territories not seen in the real flights, The math on flatworld is true. It is YOU who are unable to absorb what he is talking about. Also, on a flat planet the equator is not the longest route on the planet, ...[text shortened]... ircumnavigate Antarctica would take over 100,000 miles. What part of THAT do you not understand?
    Buzz off, sonhouse.
    Your game is pathetic and I won't humor it or you with a single more word on the topic.

Knowing your immature approach to matters such as these, you'll do everything you can to frame it as a win for your superior position, fortified by nothing more than science and logic.
    Claim it; I don't really care any more.
    Of course, you wouldn't know science or logic if either bit you in the ass, but this one is all yours.
    Enjoy the taste of sweet, sweet victory.

Hosehead.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 May '17 16:23
    Buzz off, sonhouse.
    Your game is pathetic and I won't humor it or you with a single more word on the topic.

Knowing your immature approach to matters such as these, you'll do everything you can to frame it as a win for your superior position, fortified by nothing more than science and logic.
    Claim it; I don't really care any more.
    Of course, you w ...[text shortened]... ou in the ass, but this one is all yours.
    Enjoy the taste of sweet, sweet victory.

Hosehead.
    Like I am immature when you can't answer the charges like why does it take a longer path over flat Earth than round, beyond you AND your puppet masters to answer. If that is your last word, good riddance but I doubt you can hold back with some OTHER non-answer, thinking when you ignore a refutation of your, well, your puppet masters conspiracy theory of a flat Earth, that you win. You live in a fantasy paranoid ridden conspiracy theory hell so what else is new. It is not that you WON'T answer, it is there is NO answer from you OR your puppet masters.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 May '17 04:191 edit
    Of course, you wouldn't know science or logic if either bit you in the ass
    The irony is strong in this one.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    31 May '17 22:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The irony is strong in this one.
    And the idiocy is even stronger with you.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 16:311 edit
    And the idiocy is even stronger with you.
    Once again, you can't answer the problems noted with your flatearth model. Can't see the southern cross, if it were a flat Earth ALL the constellations would be visible and using the flat Earth as map the distances are all wrong. Whereas the REAL equator is now the longest distance in circumference on Earth, on the flat Earth it is only the middle so the trip around Antarctica would be something like 100,000 miles or so, maybe less but a LOT more miles than a trip around the equator.

And jets flying on the real Earth takes a shortest distance path and goes over territories completely different than the flat map AND the flat map distances could be at least double the distances currently flown. All it takes is High School trig to prove all that.

There IS no rationalization for that by you OR your puppet masters.

The fact you don't confront these issues proves you have no answer and instead just say I'm tired of pointing out overwhelming evidence in favor of the flatearth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree