1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 16:292 edits
    A good read...

"People who use one of these as a primary news source might consider switching to another source, one that is not obsessed with suppressing news of the President’s many achievements while relentlessly attacking his mistakes, both real and imagined. The attempt to cause the President political death by a thousand slurs is not fair to him and even less so to the general public.
    Switching news sources may be difficult, especially for those who have used the same one for years, in some cases the same one their parents and grandparents used. Thus, they might well feel a strong sense of loyalty to the source. Nevertheless, it is important to ask what kind of loyalty that news source has shown them..
    It is hardly an act of loyalty or respect of its audience for a news organization to underreport or suppress information necessary to make informed judgments. Moreover, to do so deliberately is a violation of its journalistic purpose."

https://mind-at-work.com/2515-2/
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 16:51
    One of his many achievements...

Making me piss my pants laughing every second day, that’s about the sum of his achievements.

You do know that article is written dor Trump supporters, to make them feel better about their stupidity?

Most normal folk have 2 or 3 sources they get news from. Usually one of them will be a source which comes from an opposite angle.

Most normal folk fact-check stories on a regular basis.

Most normal people will have the BBC as one of their sources for non-British news.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 16:59
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    One of his many achievements...

Making me piss my pants laughing every second day, that’s about the sum of his achievements.

You do know that article is written dor Trump supporters, to make them feel better about their stupidity?

Most normal folk have 2 or 3 sources they get news from. Usually one of them will be a source which comes from an opp ...[text shortened]... lar basis.

Most normal people will have the BBC as one of their sources for non-British news.
    You never disputed one claim...hmmm
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 17:141 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    A good read...

"People who use one of these as a primary news source might consider switching to another source, one that is not obsessed with suppressing news of the President’s many achievements while relentlessly attacking his mistakes, both real and imagined. The attempt to cause the President political death by a thousand slurs is not fair t ...[text shortened]... eliberately is a violation of its journalistic purpose."

Listen, just because the discovered e-mails showed CNN giving Hillary the debate questions before the debate in no way meant that Trump had to call them out on it and start a war with them.

He should have done what all GOP candidates have done in the past and just pretend to ignore the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Dims will just bide their time waiting for Oprah to save them and start targeting conservative with the IRS again, like the good old days.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 18:36
    "People who use one of these as a primary news source might ...
    I'd suggest reputable news sources from around the
    world which have no interest in Republican/Democrat spats.

I'd suggest reading the opinions of major
    political figures from around the world.

I'd suggest looking at the opinions of international
    entrepreneurs, scientists, social commentators etc.

Broaden your outlook.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 19:54
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    I'd suggest reputable news sources from around the
    world which have no interest in Republican/Democrat spats.

I'd suggest reading the opinions of major
    political figures from around the world.

I'd suggest looking at the opinions of international
    entrepreneurs, scientists, social commentators etc.

Broaden your outlook.
    only one with a 100 % accuracy rate. Wikileaks
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 20:47
    A good read...

"People who use one of these as a primary news source might consider switching to another source, one that is not obsessed with suppressing news of the President’s many achievements while relentlessly attacking his mistakes, both real and imagined. The attempt to cause the President political death by a thousand slurs is not fair t ...[text shortened]... eliberately is a violation of its journalistic purpose."

Hang on, just let me find my violin.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 23:54
    A good read...

Don't you mean "death by a thousand facts"?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 23:57
    only one with a 100 % accuracy rate. Wikileaks
    Please don't make me vomit.

Wikileaks presented Russian-doctored emails as fact. This is more than enough to diminish their credibility to zero.
  10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Jan '18 00:552 edits
    A good read...

The attempt to cause the President political death by a thousand slurs is not fair to him and even less so to the general public.

Oh yes, and "The Donald" has been so very polite and respectful to his political opponents and those in the media that point out his lies! If your golden boy can't take the heat, maybe he should go back to Dumph tower and bake cookies. 🙄🙄🙄
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '18 00:59
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Please don't make me vomit.

Wikileaks presented Russian-doctored emails as fact. This is more than enough to diminish their credibility to zero.
    you are the only one that says this.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '18 01:00
    Don't you mean "death by a thousand facts"?
    no I don't...you wouldn't understand if I did say facts!
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '18 13:09
    no I don't...you wouldn't understand if I did say facts!
    Your relationship with the facts is tenuous, at best.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '18 13:38
    Your relationship with the facts is tenuous, at best.
    quite a statement coming from a psychotic person.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '18 13:39
    You never disputed one claim...hmmm
    nobody bothers, you're a joke

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree