1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 14:14
    I listened to this and was stunned at how wrong it was, made me really angry, but after listening to it carefully it seems way too pat, it comes across like a prearranged "look how awful 'Merica is" kind of recording with actors.
    I think it's fake, what about you? .
    YouTube
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 18:09
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    I listened to this and was stunned at how wrong it was, made me really angry, but after listening to it carefully it seems way too pat, it comes across like a prearranged "look how awful 'Merica is" kind of recording with actors.
    I think it's fake, what about you? .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AWBfxsL6k
    May 7, 2010??

Does sound pretty real to me, though. And the guy trying to cross the border was being an a-hole.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 19:46
    Originally posted by sh76
    May 7, 2010??

Does sound pretty real to me, though. And the guy trying to cross the border was being an a-hole.
    You think the guy trying to cross the boarder was being an a-hole?
    I don't get that at all.
    I'm generally 99% against the cry baby claims of the people that put these videos up but seriously, you think the guy going shopping with his wife was being a jerk?
    I'm stunned.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 13:31
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    You think the guy trying to cross the boarder was being an a-hole?
    I don't get that at all.
    I'm generally 99% against the cry baby claims of the people that put these videos up but seriously, you think the guy going shopping with his wife was being a jerk?
    I'm stunned.
    He should not have been arrested but in the middle part, he's plainly badgering the supervisor who's just trying to do his job. The supervisor didn't make the rules and he's 100% right that he can't simply believe every assertion that every border-crosser makes.

Just say "I'm not sure which store. We're going to the mall and we'll browse around and head in and out of shop we find interesting" or something. He had to act condescendingly as though he was being oppressed and as though the border agents were the stupidest people on Earth for asking him such stupid questions.

Of course he shouldn't have been arrested. But everyone should know that when you cross the border or go to the airport, you leave the chip on your shoulder at home. Common sense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree