Debates' Triple Dip Recession

Debates' Triple Dip Recession

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by FMF
Well, prolific posters could be required to send some of their posts to others so that they could post them. Of course there would be a mechanism so that this would be done fairly.
And if prolific posters decide to go to another site they should be charged a huge fee and never allowed to post at RHP again.

F

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by Sleepyguy
Yes. They owe it to the system that provided them such wonderful posting opportunities.
Many would support good posters' posts being framed as a form of 'debt' in this way.

F

Moves
23 May 12
1 edit

And if prolific posters decide to go to another site they should be charged a huge fee and never allowed to post at RHP again.
As long as it's done fairly and those championing "the impaired" have the mandate to implement the ban.

K

Germany

Moves
23 May 12

The discussion may get heated sometimes, but that's purely because of natural causes.

F

Moves
23 May 12

Perhaps we should create a large number of hostile posts about those other sites, but then maintain this level of hostile posting even in times of peace.

K

Germany

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by FMF
Perhaps we should create a large number of hostile posts about those other sites, but then maintain this level of hostile posting even in times of peace.
RHP should stand its ground in the face of suspicious behaviour by other sites. Some of these sites even require 1 minute and 10 seconds to log in.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, because ........... FREEDOM!

MB

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by FMF
Anyone got a manifesto for recovery?
Protectionism.

Not selective protectionism like tariffs on Chinese solar panels and not much else. Protectionism across the board to promote domestic jobs in the future. It will not be an instant effect but that is what must be done for long term results.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
The discussion may get heated sometimes, but that's purely because of natural causes.
Nice! 🙂

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by Metal Brain
Protectionism.

Not selective protectionism like tariffs on Chinese solar panels and not much else. Protectionism across the board to promote domestic jobs in the future. It will not be an instant effect but that is what must be done for long term results.
<whoosh>

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by FMF
There is no such thing as peace with hostile sites.

They are either with us or against us.

F

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by sh76
There is no such thing as peace with hostile sites.
Oh brother! I can just smell recovery when I read posts like this.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by FMF
Anyone got a manifesto for recovery?
Bring back the Rec Count

K

Germany

Moves
23 May 12

Originally posted by FMF
Oh brother! I can just smell recovery when I read posts like this.
Read my lips: no quadruple dip recession.

F

Moves
23 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by uzless
Bring back the Rec Count
Yes, but with the same number of recs for everyone. A rising tide of people feeling validated raises all boats.