Let's just burn down the forum. POWA TO TEH PPLZ
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 May '12 08:03
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Let's just burn down the forum. POWA TO TEH PPLZ
    That is madness, we live here! we should go uptown and burn down the General forum, sitting up there in their ivory tower pontificating about things in general and playing word association games while we get calluses on our finger tips from trying to put the world right.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 May '12 18:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Anyone got a manifesto for recovery?
    I know, how about we increase spending and lower taxes, thus satisfying both democrat and republican? After all, it seems to work soooo well in the past. Of course, that should hasten the demise of the republic, but who cares since it would make everyone happy?

The funny part here is, if the economy really did begin to boom then the government would get nervous and try to kill it by doing such things as increasing taxes. As a result, who really cares? Lets just keep things at an even keel indefinately where they are now until the government becomes insolvent. That way we keep the price of gas down and taxes lower and inflation at bay.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 May '12 18:38
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Read my lips: no quadruple dip recession.
    That's right, it will be a octatuple dip recession....and then the bottom will fall out altogether. 😛
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 May '12 22:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    That's right, it will be a octatuple dip recession....and then the bottom will fall out altogether. 😛
    It'll be a sine wave recession...infinite dips!
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '12 00:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    I know, how about we increase spending and lower taxes, thus satisfying both democrat and republican? After all, it seems to work soooo well in the past. Of course, that should hasten the demise of the republic, but who cares since it would make everyone happy?

The funny part here is, if the economy really did begin to boom then the government would get ...[text shortened]... becomes insolvent. That way we keep the price of gas down and taxes lower and inflation at bay.
    [whooosh] ™©sh76

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree