1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '19 22:58
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-jim-acosta-mocked-for-accidently-proving-that-border-walls-work

Jim Acosta does not realize that he proves that a border wall works by trying to show it does not.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 15:02
    Here is some of the mocking on twitter...

- That's because there's a wall, Jim.
    - Wall's work.
    - So where there are steel slats, there isn't an emergency crisis, got it.
    - Er, you found a place where there is a barrier and all is quiet? Jim, do you know what point you're actually making here?
    - Acosta making videos for the Trump administration showing the effectiveness of border barriers.
    - I am shocked that a glib video filmed along one of the more secure parts of the boarder did not reveal anything dramatic.
    - Jim Acosta is at the border, showing that organized, aggressive challenges to the U.S. border aren't happening at a place where there's a giant steel wall.
    - I would like to thank Acosta for pointing out how peaceful, safe and secure it is at a part of the border that HAS a wall.
    - It's almost as though having steel slats might help prevent illegal immigration where you're filming, dolt.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 20:11
    @whodey said
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-jim-acosta-mocked-for-accidently-proving-that-border-walls-work

Jim Acosta does not realize that he proves that a border wall works by trying to show it does not.
    Yes, Whodey. FOX News has all the answers. Everything else is fake news. 🙄
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 20:14
    @whodey said

Fox News.
    Enough said.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 20:16
    @whodey said
    Here is some of the mocking on twitter...

- That's because there's a wall, Jim.
    - Wall's work.
    - So where there are steel slats, there isn't an emergency crisis, got it.
    - Er, you found a place where there is a barrier and all is quiet? Jim, do you know what point you're actually making here?
    - Acosta making videos for the Trump administration showing the effective ...[text shortened]... most as though having steel slats might help prevent illegal immigration where you're filming, dolt.
    Hey, dimwit !!
    Exactly what is the wall keeping out ?

That's the primary consideration as to whether the wall works or not
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 20:51
    @whodey
    I have a 6 foot fence around my property.
    Not a single kangaroo has been seen since I put it up.

Proves it works.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 21:51
    @wolfgang59 said
    @whodey
    I have a 6 foot fence around my property.
    Not a single kangaroo has been seen since I put it up.

Proves it works.
    Any Honduran pole vaulters ? 😛
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 23:19
    @whodey said

Whodey does not realize that his citation of 'proof' proves nothing.
    Wholly needs 'logic 101'
    When you see the reception Fox news gets with pieces like this you can begin to understand how Trump got elected. It's really amazing
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Jan '19 01:40
    @stevemcc said
    Whodey does not realize that his citation of 'proof' proves nothing.
    Wholly needs 'logic 101'
    When you see the reception Fox news gets with pieces like this you can begin to understand how Trump got elected. It's really amazing
    Trump was elected because of the clear rational logical promises he made. Isn’t that why people vote for candidates? So, follow me here, he is doing what he promised He’s about to finish the job, And, Get ready for China instead of watching Pelosi losing it.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Jan '19 01:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump was elected because of the clear rational logical promises he made. Isn’t that why people vote for candidates? So, follow me here, he is doing what he promised He’s about to finish the job, And, Get ready for China instead of watching Pelosi losing it.
    Let me know when Mexico pays for it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree