Democrat plan to open floodgates for Palestinian refugees

Democrat plan to open floodgates for Palestinian refugees

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
179d

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/08/report-democrats-circulate-plan-to-open-floodgates-for-palestinians/
Oh boy, just what the country needs, more Muslims.
Said no one ever.

w

Moves
179d

@jj-adams said
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/08/report-democrats-circulate-plan-to-open-floodgates-for-palestinians/
Said no one ever.
Oh no. Not another convoluted Biden plot to take over the world.

What's next? Sharks with laser beams on their heads, controlled by George Soros?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
179d

Everyone knows Biden is a moslim.
He converted when Obama was president.

MB

Moves
179d

@JJ-Adams
I live in Michigan and I have not heard of any major problems in Dearborn.
Have you noticed when they move here they seem pretty docile? Improving their living conditions makes them pleasant to be around. See how that works?

Now let's talk about the living conditions in Gaza. Israel controls the water and electricity and was cutting both off intermittently to make their lives difficult in hopes they would leave. Israel imposed a blockade on Gaza that makes their lives hell. Now......look how much more aggressive they are than the Palestinians in Dearborn MI.

It is all about living conditions.....and about stolen land. I don't care whose land you steal from. Anybody would get angry and aggressive if you steal their land. You would too.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
179d

@metal-brain said
@JJ-Adams
Have you noticed when they move here they seem pretty docile? Improving their living conditions makes them pleasant to be around. See how that works?

Now let's talk about the living conditions in Gaza. Israel controls the water and electricity and was cutting both off intermittently ...[text shortened]... land you steal from. Anybody would get angry and aggressive if you steal their land. You would too.
Would love to spar about the 'nature' of those people (culture, don't you know), but Suzi would brand me a racist!

Moves
179d

@metal-brain said
@JJ-Adams
Now let's talk about the living conditions in Gaza. Israel controls the water and electricity and was cutting both off intermittently to make their lives difficult in hopes they would leave. Israel imposed a blockade on Gaza that makes their lives hell. Now......look how much more aggressive they are than the Palestinians in Dearborn MI.
They only started doing that after Hamas started slaughtering them.

w

Moves
179d

@jj-adams said
They only started doing that after Hamas started slaughtering them.
so it's ok?

Justified vengeance?

Z

Moves
179d

@jj-adams said
Said no one ever.
Given a choice between you and a Palestinian family fleeing the war and devastation the US is complicit to, i would choose the Palestinian family.

I admit that isn't saying much, i would choose a perpetually burning garbage dump over you

Z

Moves
179d

@wildgrass said
so it's ok?

Justified vengeance?
it's also a lie. israel has been killing Palestinians since 1948. Also at a much higher rate.

Israel has been a much better terrorist organization than Hamas. Getting billions from insane americans helps

Moves
179d

@zahlanzi said
Given a choice between you and a Palestinian family fleeing the war and devastation the US is complicit to, i would choose the Palestinian family.

I admit that isn't saying much, i would choose a perpetually burning garbage dump over you
And they would gladly kill you for not being muslim.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
179d

@jj-adams said
And they would gladly kill you for not being muslim.
Yeah... so many muslims killing non-muslims all over the planet... moron

Moves
179d

@metal-brain said
@JJ-Adams

Now let's talk about the living conditions in Gaza. Israel controls the water and electricity and was cutting both off intermittently ...[text shortened]... land you steal from. Anybody would get angry and aggressive if you steal their land. You would too.
why do you feel it is Israels responsibility to provide water and electricity to gaza?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
178d

@mott-the-hoople said
why do you feel it is Israels responsibility to provide water and electricity to gaza?
Because they’ve closed it off, maybe?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
177d

@jj-adams said
Said no one ever.
"Death to Americans, Death to Jews" is their motto.