1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 00:564 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    King king.......get a grip. Tell me about your grandchildren..............
    Tell me about your grandchildren.
    I presently have eight of them; and, another one due next month; which will make nine. Seven of them are Canadian Citizens. The other two are from my oldest daughter and her husband whom are wealthy. Why lying snuggy Joe?
    get a grip
    Seems you are the one that needs to get a grip and a grasp of truth. You're the one screaming out the trumpian worshiper LIES like your panties are being pulled up your butt; and, they are nothing but complete lies.
    BTW, looks like Trump is going down..... LOL
    How old are you little joe? Do you have a wife and kids? You come across like a 12 or 13 year old spoiled brat whom has never worked a day in his life.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 01:46
    @kingdavid403 said
    Tell me about your grandchildren.
    I presently have eight of them; and, another one due next month; which will make nine. Seven of them are Canadian Citizens. The other two are from my oldest daughter and her husband whom are wealthy. Why lying snuggy Joe?
    get a grip
    Seems you are the one that needs to get a grip and a grasp of truth. You're the one ...[text shortened]... ids? You come across like a 12 or 13 year old spoiled brat whom has never worked a day in his life.
    Dont worship Trump..But, I worship all of his ideas. All of them. I think Davy Crocket and a few others, like Jefferson and Ben Franklin, had the name ideas. Yours,,,,are different. Brrrrrrrr.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 01:494 edits
    Here is the Dim message to voters

1. We need higher taxes.

2. We need carbon taxes.

3. We need more taxes for the rich

4. We need to kill all cows and shoot down all planes and kill all carbon producing babies.

5. We need to tax cows and planes and babies

6. Destroy Orange man.

7. But first, tax Orange man
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 01:56
    @athousandyoung said
    "Fire and Fury" is a phrase Truman made up to imply nuclear devastation. It is absolutely an American phrase you fool.
    Yes, you are right, the bomb deal. Truman, a tremendous leader. He said that, but I was not saying trump 'invented' the phrase...my point was that he said something in language that heathens can understand, Kim being a heathen. That is all. Kim now knows he has met his match. Does that mean nothing to you? Do you remember your winnowing Obama BOWING to our enemies? Dont get your britches up around your shoulders...you can 'gotcha' me on another day, on something more succinct.
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 01:591 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Dont worship Trump..But, I worship all of his ideas. All of them. I think Davy Crocket and a few others, like Jefferson and Ben Franklin, had the name ideas. Yours,,,,are different. Brrrrrrrr.
    Dont worship Trump..But, I worship all of his ideas.
    LOL, yeah okay, good one.
    I worship Jesus and His teachings; which Trumpy poo your false god whom you worship follows none of them.
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 02:01
    @whodey said
    Here is the Dim message to voters

1. We need higher taxes.

2. We need carbon taxes.

3. We need more taxes for the rich

4. We need to kill all cows and shoot down all planes and kill all carbon producing babies.

5. We need to tax cows and planes and babies

6. Destroy Orange man.

7. But first, tax Orange man
    One out of seven ain't bad for you liar boy. Number three is correct.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 02:04
    @kingdavid403 said
    No number 6?

Say, are you a faker?
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 02:091 edit
    @whodey said
    No number 6?

Say, are you a faker?
    No number 6?
    Remove him from office and put him in prison for treason and all his other crimes where he belongs. Not destroy him.
    Notice that you just admitted the rest of your BS was nothing but lies.
    It wasn't to long ago when you said you supposedly did not like trump. LOL, and the lies and false witness continue from the chief LIAR on this web site.
    Say you are a lying faker?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 02:281 edit
    @KingDavid403
    "Remove him from office and put him in prison for treason and all his other crimes where he belongs. Not destroy him"

LMAO!

Your a funny guy.

You are a faker.

Closet conservative?
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 02:351 edit
    @whodey said
    @KingDavid403
    "Remove him from office and put him in prison for treason and all his other crimes where he belongs. Not destroy him"

LMAO!

Your a funny guy.

You are a faker.

Closet conservative?
    I am a true conservative Christian; which means I am a left leaning independent politically today in the USA. A true conservative Christians 100% believes the whole Word of God the Bible and attempts to follow all the teaches of Jesus Christ.

Nice diversion liar boy. You get that from your false god Trump? LOL
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 02:42
    @kingdavid403 said
    I worship Jesus and His teachings; which Trumpy poo your false god whom you worship follows none of them.
    King ... Redundant? Please......
  12. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 02:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    King ... Redundant? Please......
    LOL, With you I strongly disagree. Truth hurt?
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 02:46
    @kingdavid403 said
    You are exactly right!!!! Yeah that's it. By Golly. so, now, where do we go from here? What is false god, by the way? Sorry, everybody, get ready>>>>>>>>>>>
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 02:50
    @kingdavid403 said
    regarding number six,,,,,,tax the rich. I'm rich, King. I worked a whole lot. What if you didn't work while i was working? So, tomorrow the govt (jack-booted thug) comes to my door and tells me that I have to give them $100 out of my safe (where I hide my earned money from people who would take it from me, if you can imagine that)...for them to take over to your house and give it to you? What is your take on this simple scenario?
  15. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 02:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    regarding number six,,,,,,tax the rich. I'm rich, King. I worked a whole lot. What if you didn't work while i was working? So, tomorrow the govt (jack-booted thug) comes to my door and tells me that I have to give them $100 out of my safe (where I hide my earned money from people who would take it from me, if you can imagine that)...for them to take over to your house and give it to you? What is your take on this simple scenario?
    LOL, LOL, Yeah okay. I'm more refering to people like Jeff Bozo who made over 20 billion last year and did not pay a dime in taxes. I'm talking about the wealthy who do NOT pay the same percentage of their income as working class folks.
    YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree