1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 19:51
    Obama changed the democrat party to fascist with the weaponizing of govt agencies to maintain democrat control. The latest discovery, the FBI and dept of Justice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-attorney-general-orders-probe-of-fbi-agents-texts-lawmaker/ar-AAv4Q1F?ocid=spartandhp

The entire FBI needs all assets and data seized to prevent further destruction of evidence.

It was almost a certainty that h Clinton would win and all the illegal acts would be covered up. To buy time dems created the "Russia collusion" hoax Things are beginning to surface now, I believe we are in for a terrible time in our country. The guilty are not going to give up easily.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 20:15
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Obama changed the democrat party to fascist with the weaponizing of govt agencies to maintain democrat control. The latest discovery, the FBI and dept of Justice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-attorney-general-orders-probe-of-fbi-agents-texts-lawmaker/ar-AAv4Q1F?ocid=spartandhp

The entire FBI needs all assets and data seized to ...[text shortened]... elieve we are in for a terrible time in our country. The guilty are not going to give up easily.
    I believe you're right, the guilty aren't going to give up easily.

That's why we need to make sure Mueller gets right down to the bottom of the Trump sewer.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 20:24
    We've always been at war with Eastasia.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 20:43
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I believe you're right, the guilty aren't going to give up easily.

That's why we need to make sure Mueller gets right down to the bottom of the Trump sewer.
    I'm afraid you are in for a sad ending.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 21:07
    I'm afraid you are in for a sad ending.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/us/politics/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-russia.html?action=click&contentCollection=U.S.&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 21:08

The entire FBI needs all assets and data seized to ...[text shortened]... elieve we are in for a terrible time in our country. The guilty are not going to give up easily.
    What "illegal acts"? Two FBI employees having negative views of Trump? Last I checked, that isn't a crime.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 21:15
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    What "illegal acts"? Two FBI employees having negative views of Trump? Last I checked, that isn't a crime.
    Ummm, you talking about the two that resigned because of their actions? Busy right now trying to find the evidence they deleted.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 21:54
    Ummm, you talking about the two that resigned because of their actions? Busy right now trying to find the evidence they deleted.
    Should any FBI employee who ever said anything derogatory about Donald Trump be fired?
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 22:36
    Should any FBI employee who ever said anything derogatory about Donald Trump be fired?
    Surely you don't think a person that hates another person can be fair. Do you think strozk was wrongly fired? And I think "insurance policy" is a little more than derogatory.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 22:421 edit
    Surely you don't think a person that hates another person can be fair. Do you think strozk was wrongly fired? And I think "insurance policy" is a little more than derogatory.
    Strozk wasn't fired; he is still an FBI agent.

You would have screamed if an FBI agent who had made non-public statements criticizing Obama or Clinton had been removed from an investigation and you know it.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 23:01
    Strozk wasn't fired; he is still an FBI agent.

You would have screamed if an FBI agent who had made non-public statements criticizing Obama or Clinton had been removed from an investigation and you know it.
    "Strozk wasn't fired; he is still an FBI agent." And you have no problem with that?

"You would have screamed if an FBI agent who had made non-public statements criticizing Obama or Clinton had been removed from an investigation and you know it"

You are showing desperation when you create fictional scenarios.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 23:071 edit
    "Strozk wasn't fired; he is still an FBI agent." And you have no problem with that?

"You would have screamed if an FBI agent who had made non-public statements criticizing Obama or Clinton had been removed from an investigation and you know it"

You are showing desperation when you create fictional scenarios.
    No, I don't. It's quite possibly a violation of a person's First Amendment rights for the government to fire them for their political views.

Your dodge gets a LMAO!

EDIT: In fact:

The Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 prohibits political affiliation discrimination against federal employees.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/donna-ballman/can-you-be-fired-for-your_b_9154066.html
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 23:12
    No, I don't. It's quite possibly a violation of a person's First Amendment rights for the government to fire them for their political views.

Your dodge gets a LMAO!

The Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 prohibits political affiliation discrimination against federal employees.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/donna-ballman/can-you-be-fired-for-your_b_9154066.html
    His entire argument gets a LMAO.

The fascist right calling Democrats fascist?

Yeah, exactly... LMAO
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 02:041 edit

Your dodge gets a LMAO!

So Mueller pulled him from case illegally? BTW...I think its cute when a liberal speaks of violating laws...lol
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 02:05
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    His entire argument gets a LMAO.

The fascist right calling Democrats fascist?

Yeah, exactly... LMAO
    Nothing like tag teaming is there? a sign of weakness

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree