1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 14:002 edits
    "Former FBI Director James Comey refused to comment Monday when a reporter asked whether he leaked classified information to prompt the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"My understanding is that when you shared your memos with your legal team, that there was a follow-up for a classified containment operation by the bureau. Was there a spill of classified information when you shared those memos?" Fox News correspondent Catherine Herridge asked Comey.

"I'm not going to talk about something like that," Comey responded.

"Well that's important to talk about, whether classified information was mishandled," Herridge followed up.

"Whether you think it is or not, I'm not going to talk about it one way or another," Comey said, before taking a question from another reporter."

"Last summer, Comey admitted in open testimony that he gave memos detailing his conversations with President Donald Trump as FBI chief to a friend, who then gave them to the New York Times.

Comey said that he asked his friend, Columbia Law professor Daniel Richman, to share the memos "because [he] thought that it might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.""

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier this year that "at least two of the memos that [Comey] gave to a friend outside of the government contained information that officials now consider classified."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/comey-refuses-say-whether-leaked-classified-information/

I reckon Hillary proved that those in the Swamp are allowed to now leak classified information with impunity.

My bad.

As we all now know, justice is one sided and guess which side always gets a pass.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 14:46
    @whodey said
    "Former FBI Director James Comey refused to comment Monday when a reporter asked whether he leaked classified information to prompt the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"My understanding is that when you shared your memos with your legal team, that there was a follow-up for a classified containment oper ...[text shortened]... y.

My bad.

As we all now know, justice is one sided and guess which side always gets a pass.
    No. YouTube

Next.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree