1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    24 Aug '09 23:34
    Now there's increasing evidence that Sirhan Sirhan did not, in fact, kill Robert Kennedy, that the police nabbed the Arab-looking man in the room with a gun and assumed that he was the killer. Sirhan, being mentally unstable, was convinced by the authorities that he actually did kill RFK, and the ends worked out nicely.

Also, evidence is starting to come out that the Israelis poisoned Arafat.
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    24 Aug '09 23:48
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Now there's increasing evidence that Sirhan Sirhan did not, in fact, kill Robert Kennedy, that the police nabbed the Arab-looking man in the room with a gun and assumed that he was the killer. Sirhan, being mentally unstable, was convinced by the authorities that he actually did kill RFK, and the ends worked out nicely.

In other news, the CIA kidnapped the Lindbergh baby, Fidel Castro, under orders from the KGB, FBI and Mossad, killed JFK, the Moon landing was faked, as it was really filmed on Mars; and I, that's right, I, framed Roger Rabbit.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 00:03
    Originally posted by sh76
    In other news, the CIA kidnapped the Lindbergh baby, Fidel Castro, under orders from the KGB, FBI and Mossad, killed JFK, the Moon landing was faked, as it was really filmed on Mars; and I, that's right, I, framed Roger Rabbit.
    LOLOLOL.

There's a personality disorder that causes people to grab onto anything that's labeled "conspiracy" no matter how weird and unlikely. Can't remember what it's called, but I think it's associated with being very immature and stupid.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 00:152 edits

I've heard all this before. In fact, the man that killed RFK was actually Albert Goldstien who was a well known Zionists sympathizer. Ironically enough, the decendants of Mr. Goldstien are also linked to the twin tower bombings in New York on 9/11. In fact, the Muslims linked to these atrocities were model citizens each and every one.

Now I'm not suggesting that just because Mr. Goldstien is a Jew and a Zionist sympathizer that this has anything to do with the evil wrought by his own hand and those of his descendants. Of course, it would help explain another distant relative of Mr. Goldstien who is Barney Madoff, but that is for another thread I suppose.
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 00:57
    Originally posted by whodey
    I've heard all this before. In fact, the man that killed RFK was actually Albert Goldstien who was a well known Zionists sympathizer. Ironically enough, the decendants of Mr. Goldstien are also linked to the twin tower bombings in New York on 9/11. In fact, the Muslims linked to these atrocities were model citizens each and every one.

Now I'm not su ...[text shortened]... tant relative of Mr. Goldstien who is Barney Madoff, but that is for another thread I suppose.
    Ahh, if only that were true ...
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 04:21
    the police nabbed the Arab-looking man in the room with a gun and assumed that he was the killer.
    Yes, they just nabbed the first Arab-looking guy they found with a gun in his hand and let everyone else with a gun in their hand go.

Hysterical.
  7. Pepperland
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 09:50

who cares?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 12:20
    Schizo you do know that Sirhan shot SIX people in the space of a few seconds that day, right? And was tackled immediately after while still holding the empty smoking gun in his hand?
    But I guess you're right it coulda been someone else.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 12:50
    Ahh, if only that were true ...
    You mean its not? After all, I got my information from Aljazeera. You know, the fair and balanced anti-zionist news group.
  10. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 21:41
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Yes, they just nabbed the first Arab-looking guy they found with a gun in his hand and let everyone else with a gun in their hand go.

Hysterical.
    Well, once they found the gun guy, they didn't bother looking further, did they? Why would they?
  11. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 21:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    You mean its not? After all, I got my information from Aljazeera. You know, the fair and balanced anti-zionist news group.
    Give me the link.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '09 23:281 edit
    Well, once they found the gun guy, they didn't bother looking further, did they? Why would they?
    How do you know what they investigated? You really get off on making up claims out of thin air.
  13. At the Revolution
    Moves
    26 Aug '09 00:40
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    How do you know what they investigated? You really get off on making up claims out of thin air.
    Do you think that once they found an Arab-looking guy with a gun aimed at RFK that they would look further for a white guy?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '09 00:54
    Do you think that once they found an Arab-looking guy with a gun aimed at RFK that they would look further for a white guy?
    Scherzo the Secret Service , FBI, and Los Angeles police were all over it, this was BOBBY KENNEDY that was assasinated. What do you think they did, put the cuffs on Sirhan and called it a day?
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    26 Aug '09 02:311 edit
    Okay, let's indulge this for a moment...

Now you've stated that "they found an Arab-looking guy with a gun aimed at RFK."

So, by all means, pray tell, if Sirhan was not the assassin, why did he have a gun pointed at RFK?

Surely it's got to be the unluckiest coincidence of all time. You point your gun at a Presidential candidate to, oh, say, practice your hand-eye coordination, meaning the candidate no harm. And, all of a sudden, at that very moment, someone acting completely independently, shoots him.

Wow, sure sucks to be him!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree