1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Aug '09 02:55
    Originally posted by sh76
    [b]Okay, let's indulge this for a moment...

Now you've stated that "they found an Arab-looking guy with a gun aimed at RFK."

So, by all means, pray tell, if Sirhan was not the assassin, why did he have a gun pointed at RFK?
    I'm tellin ya, its the Goldstien character I was talking about. Goldstien forced him to point the gun at RFK because he was holding his family hostage in a room in the back of the building and threatened them if he did not comply.

Geesh, am I the only one that reads the fair and balanced anti-zionist Aljazeera?
  2. At the Revolution
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 01:20
    Originally posted by sh76
    Okay, let's indulge this for a moment...

Now you've stated that "they found an Arab-looking guy with a gun aimed at RFK."

So, by all means, pray tell, if Sirhan was not the assassin, why did he have a gun pointed at RFK?

Surely it's got to be the unluckiest coincidence of all time. You point your gun at a Presidential candidate to, oh, say, practice yo ...[text shortened]... moment, someone acting completely independently, shoots him.

Wow, sure sucks to be him!
    He had a gun; no one said it was aimed at RFK.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 02:41
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Originally posted by scherzo:
    Do you think that once they found an Arab-looking guy with a gun aimed at RFK that they would look further for a white guy?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 04:00
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Jebus yeah he had a gun, he shot Kennedy AND FIVE OTHER PEOPLE before being tackled, empty smoking gun still in hand.

Buy a clue and stop it, people are beginning to think you're a clown.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree