1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 19:59
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I think you are foolish to dismiss that it is likely that those weapons the USA sent to that opposition made it's way to the ISIS offshoot.
    Where did I say that hadn't happened? If you re-read my first post, you have to accept I left that possibility open. I simply said that one can't infer any of this from any of the articles that you've ...[text shortened]... y don't think that they did, or that they have any interest in destabilizing the current regime.
    Hey, do you think Obama always says ISIL instead of ISIS because he flipped a coin? No, he says ISIL because he doesn't want the anti-Assad terrorists to be connected to his favorite terrorist organization that is doing his dirty work in Iraq. Has Obama ever said ISIS? NO!
    Obama is a tool just like Bush. He say ISIL for a reason. He armed the ISIS and doesn't want people to know the connection that is obvious to everyone but you and your ignorant friends who are clueless followers.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 20:01
    First stop putting words into my mouth. I said none of the above. I just said that you cannot read any of what you've said into the references you gave.

I don't think you do know the facts, I think you just believe the first conspiracy theory that pops into your head. I question most things from "the status quo". This doesn't mean I believe every piece of paranoid crap that comes along instead.
    So what do you believe are the facts? Tell me and I will rip it all apart and make you look like the idiot that you are!
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 20:042 edits
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Hey, do you think Obama always says ISIL instead of ISIS because he flipped a coin? No, he says ISIL because he doesn't want the anti-Assad terrorists to be connected to his favorite terrorist organization that is doing his dirty work in Iraq. Has Obama ever said ISIS? NO!
    Obama is a tool just like Bush. He say ISIL for a reason. He armed the ISIS and d ...[text shortened]... ection that is obvious to everyone but you and your ignorant friends who are clueless followers.
    ISIL implies Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Turkey and a lot more too. ISIS is more specific - Iraq and Syria.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 20:16
    For sure. I think Al Maliki is a USA puppet gone rogue like Castro. The CIA could not assassinate him so this is the result. Now he is being pressured into either conforming to the USA or step down. If he does neither the USA will arm and fund the ISIS even more until there is nothing left for Al Maliki to govern. Imperialism is a dirty game, especially when so much oil is at stake.
    That's even crazier talk than your usual drivel. ISIS is far more anti-US than Maliki ever thought of being. The US may want Maliki out but they certainly don't want ISIS in. In point of fact, the Iraqi security forces were far better armed than ISIS and outnumbered them by about 30:1. And virtually all their weapons were provided by the US.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 21:08
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    That's even crazier talk than your usual drivel. ISIS is far more anti-US than Maliki ever thought of being. The US may want Maliki out but they certainly don't want ISIS in. In point of fact, the Iraqi security forces were far better armed than ISIS and outnumbered them by about 30:1. And virtually all their weapons were provided by the US.
    Ridiculous! What is your source of information? I've heard that same drivel that the ISIS is more anti-USA than Al-Qaeda and that Al-Qaeda disavowed the ISIS but all that is a claim that is probably false. Show me the proof that Al-Qaeda is really against the ISIS. All I have seen is a mere allegation that cannot be proved at all.
    The allegation is that the ISIS is so extreme that even Al-Qaeda disavowed them, but can you show that it is more that a mere allegation? I am confident that you cannot because you are relying on baseless allegations and nothing more to support your ridiculous claim. The ISIS is basically Al-Qaeda with other supporting factions. Prove me wrong if you can.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 21:31
    Ridiculous! What is your source of information? I've heard that same drivel that the ISIS is more anti-USA than Al-Qaeda and that Al-Qaeda disavowed the ISIS but all that is a claim that is probably false. Show me the proof that Al-Qaeda is really against the ISIS. All I have seen is a mere allegation that cannot be proved at all.
    The allegation is tha ...[text shortened]... claim. The ISIS is basically Al-Qaeda with other supporting factions. Prove me wrong if you can.
    I don't care either way if ISIS is somewhat more, somewhat less or about the same in their degree of anti-USness than AQ. That has nothing to do with my post.

ISIS is composed of radical Sunni Jihadists who's main goal is to establish a theocratic state based on Sharia Law in the areas of the Middle East they can control. This also means they want to overthrow the present existing governments there virtually all of whom are acceptable clients states of the US. Obviously that goal is at odds with what the US government desires.

Now you can make another post ranting and raving and saying how everybody else is "brainwashed" or you can respond to the actual points raised.
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 23:18
    So what do you believe are the facts? Tell me and I will rip it all apart and make you look like the idiot that you are!
    I think the fact is that you are as mad as a bat.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 04:17
    I don't care either way if ISIS is somewhat more, somewhat less or about the same in their degree of anti-USness than AQ. That has nothing to do with my post.

ISIS is composed of radical Sunni Jihadists who's main goal is to establish a theocratic state based on Sharia Law in the areas of the Middle East they can control. This also means ...[text shortened]... g and saying how everybody else is "brainwashed" or you can respond to the actual points raised.
    Our government does not care that Saudi Arabia is ruled by radical Sunnis with a theocratic state based on Sharia law. Heck, even Dearborn MI is like that.

http://nationalreport.net/city-michigan-first-fully-implement-sharia-law/

It seems like you and deepthought really are brainwashed. You both make points that are not points at all. Do you even know what you are talking about?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 04:23
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    ISIL implies Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Turkey and a lot more too. ISIS is more specific - Iraq and Syria.
    So Obama is not being specific enough. That just supports my position.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 04:34
    The USA is happy to sell weapons to almost anybody. It is the USA's #1 export. You are making another non-point.

Iraqis don't trust Al Maliki. Why do you think the Iraqi security forces have little desire to fight for him? Iraqi elections are a sham. Al Maliki could never win a truly democratic election. The USA put him in power to be a puppet, but he was not the good lap dog he was supposed to be and got too close to Iran.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 04:39
    I think the fact is that you are as mad as a bat.
    Ad Hominem crap.

You said this in an earlier post:
    "The basic reason for Khamenei saying this is more likely to be concern over being seen to have gone soft over US imperialism than anything else."

That statement alone makes you as mad as a bat. Look into operation Ajax and learn something.
  12. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 10:07
    Ad Hominem crap.

You said this in an earlier post:
    "The basic reason for Khamenei saying this is more likely to be concern over being seen to have gone soft over US imperialism than anything else."

That statement alone makes you as mad as a bat. Look into operation Ajax and learn something.
    You called me an idiot in your last few posts. You are not in a position to complain about "ad hominem" attacks.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 14:21
    Our government does not care that Saudi Arabia is ruled by radical Sunnis with a theocratic state based on Sharia law. Heck, even Dearborn MI is like that.

It seems like you and deepthought really are brainwashed. You both make points that are not points at all. Do you even know what you are talking about?
    Saudi Arabian rich guys we can do business with; they send their kids to Harvard and Oxford not to madrassas. Why do you think radical Jihadists like AQ want to overthrow them?

The "brainwashed" crap is boring. Present some arguments instead of your usual bile.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 14:44

I hate to tell you this, MB, since it is one of your favorite sources of the "facts" but:

National Report (nationalreport.net) is a satirical website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Report
  15. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 14:54
    I hate to tell you this, MB, since it is one of your favorite sources of the "facts" but:

National Report (nationalreport.net) is a satirical website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Report
    LOL. Hilarious.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree