1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 02:55
    The Iranians give back the two ships/boats/whatever that "strayed" (ran into technical difficulties) back to the USA along with the 10 seamen/women?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 02:55
    great big stees make yet another thread?
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 02:58
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    great big stees make yet another thread?
    I am considering one yes.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 04:02
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    The Iranians give back the two ships/boats/whatever that "strayed" (ran into technical difficulties) back to the USA along with the 10 seamen/women?
    Yes, Secretary of State Kerry said everything was fine now.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 14:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, Secretary of State Kerry said everything was fine now.
    I heard that the US may release significant amounts of money being held from the Iranians because of this repatriation of the sailors and boats. Has that happened?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 00:32
    I heard that the US may release significant amounts of money being held from the Iranians because of this repatriation of the sailors and boats. Has that happened?
    I understand that the release of the frozen money and sanctions on Iran will still be lifted as has been schedule to happen soon.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 15:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I understand that the release of the frozen money and sanctions on Iran will still be lifted as has been schedule to happen soon.
    Will it help to lighten the US vs Iran political tensions?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 18:40
    Upon negotiation, President Obama agreed to give Iran the two ship and the crew and threw in his daughter to be married to their Imam.

You might think it a bad deal, but it beats the last deal where Obama gave Iran billions of dollars and nukes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree