1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 01:32
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-10/democratic-strategist-calls-assassination-julian-assange

I guess those e-mails are getting to Dims. I heard today that e-mails were released that showed illegal activity with Clinton Foundation.

I guess when Dims do this, it is OK, but God forbid Trump implies something, even though he later denied implying it.
  2. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 09:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-10/democratic-strategist-calls-assassination-julian-assange

I guess those e-mails are getting to Dims. I heard today that e-mails were released that showed illegal activity with Clinton Foundation.

I guess when Dims do this, it is OK, but God forbid Trump implies something, even though he later denied implying it.
    Confusing for you lot, but since Clinton is a well established NeoCon and warmonger, you will have to stop thinking of her as progressive and stop asking progressive people to justify her friends and her allies. She never was and never will be progressive. She is a reactionary.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 14:04
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Confusing for you lot, but since Clinton is a well established NeoCon and warmonger, you will have to stop thinking of her as progressive and stop asking progressive people to justify her friends and her allies. She never was and never will be progressive. She is a reactionary.
    But she identifies as a Progressive.

How does one pass the litmus test for being a Progressive?
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 14:32
    What makes you think it is OK for a Dim to suggest an illegal assassination? It isn't OK.
    Is that particular Dim a presidential candidate?
    Did that particular Dim suggest assassinating a sitting president of the US, or a foreigner guilty of espionage against the US?
    Hilarious how you actually want it known that Trump not only implied something but then denied having done so. Did the Dim also deny having done so, or does the Dim come out looking better on that score too?
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 14:34
    ... even though he later denied implying it.
    When will someone tell Trump that speeches are recorded?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 14:35
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What makes you think it is OK for a Dim to suggest an illegal assassination? It isn't OK.
    Is that particular Dim a presidential candidate?
    Did that particular Dim suggest assassinating a sitting president of the US, or a foreigner guilty of espionage against the US?
    Hilarious how you actually want it known that Trump not only implied something but then ...[text shortened]... Did the Dim also deny having done so, or does the Dim come out looking better on that score too?
    You have a poor grasp of sarcasm.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 20:06
    Originally posted by finnegan
    This doesn't even make sense.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 20:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You have a poor grasp of sarcasm.
    Please explain.
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 20:441 edit
    Please explain.
    It means unable to understand sarcasm.
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 20:56
    When will someone tell Trump that speeches are recorded?
    Get real. He was referring to lobbyists working for the NRA. The day before Clinton was complaining about those same lobbyists who are working to keep the 2nd amendment in place... this is what Trump was referring to.
    You're looking for a conspiracy that doesn't exist. You guys think Freaky is off the rails with his conspiracy theories, and meanwhile liberals are concocting new ones almost every day.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 21:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This doesn't even make sense.
    He has not responded as of yet so perhaps it really doesn't.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 22:05

Bob Beckel hasn't been a "Democratic strategist" since 2002. He worked for Fox for 5 years, wrote columns for USA Today and is currently with CNN. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Beckel

And it seems that comment was made over 6 years ago, so it's a bit stale to say the least. And obviously unrelated to any recent e-mails.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree