1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 14:24
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/02/elizabeth-warren-democratic-primary-rigged-clinton-244487

It is astounding how Hillary is being thrown under the bus, along with her supporters like Harvey Weinstein. They now admit what right wingers had accused them of.

So who here thinks that Harvey or Hillary would have been thrown under the bus had they won?

Anyone?
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 15:26
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/02/elizabeth-warren-democratic-primary-rigged-clinton-244487

It is astounding how Hillary is being thrown under the bus, along with her supporters like Harvey Weinstein. They now admit what right wingers had accused them of.

So who here thinks that Harvey or Hillary would have been thrown under the bus had they won?

Anyone?
    I think it is one of the reasons as candidate as bad as Trump won the election.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 16:18
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    I think it is one of the reasons as candidate as bad as Trump won the election.
    It is amazing to me how conservatives warned about Obamacare being a lie, that it would lead to higher prices and ultimately put in place to usher in a single payer system, warned that the Dim Primary was rigged, warned that releasing the prisoners at club Gitmo would just lead to more terrorism, etc., all of these things have proven to be true. However, they never get any credit.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 16:436 edits
    It is amazing to me how conservatives warned about Obamacare being a lie, that it would lead to higher prices and ultimately put in place to usher in a single payer system, warned that the Dim Primary was rigged, warned that releasing the prisoners at club Gitmo would just lead to more terrorism, etc., all of these things have proven to be true. However, they never get any credit.
    However, they never get any credit

That's because Republicans are the ones who caused premiums to go up:

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2015/02/16/16766/elimination-public-option-threw-consumers-insurance-wolves

Elimination of 'public option' threw consumers to the insurance wolves

The Public Option would've competed with insurers, causing prices to go down. Republicans, being in the pocket of Big Business insurance companies, saw to it that didn't happen. Why would conservatives get any credit for predicting something they caused? Joe Lieberman had FREQUENT appearances on Fox News, and helped garner Republican support for killing the public option. He was also (surprise) paid by corporate insurers:

Since every single solitary Republican was against the Public Option, the handful of bribed Dems needed to pass the Public option being bought by insurers killed it. What caused premiums to go up? The combination of the ENTIRE Republican party and just a few bribed Dems (who had the votes needed to pass it) killed the Public Option.

I've already explained this to you MANY times. You have a convenient case of amnesia when it suits you.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 16:45
    Honestly, what a stupid fkng post. This is like asking "Hey, why don't whites get any credit for ending slavery???"
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 20:181 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 00:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree