Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:53
    ... knowing that the guy next to you in the cinema might be packing one ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35412196
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 19:05
    Originally posted by moonbus
    ... knowing that the guy next to you in the cinema might be packing one ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35412196
    The story reveals a careless fool. He carried a gun in his waistband without a holster, to retain it, keep it from dropping on the floor. It had to be a relic, because most modern firearms (I am unaware of an exception) have a mechanism to prevent discharge from drops (heard of a firing pin interrupter).

I am always aware of the potential for fools wherever I go. The ones that bother me the most are the pretentious ones that think they know what I should be doing.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 20:20
    Originally posted by normbenign
    The story reveals a careless fool.
    Which sounds like a good reason for not allowing careless fools to carry guns into cinemas. If we have to stop the terrorists and criminals from having guns too, then it is worth the effort.
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 20:54
    Originally posted by normbenign
    The story reveals a careless fool. He carried a gun in his waistband without a holster, to retain it, keep it from dropping on the floor. It had to be a relic, because most modern firearms (I am unaware of an exception) have a mechanism to prevent discharge from drops (heard of a firing pin interrupter).

I am always aware of the potential for fools w ...[text shortened]... es that bother me the most are the pretentious ones that think they know what I should be doing.
    "I am always aware of the potential for fools wherever I go."
    --Normbenign

Wherever Normbenign goes, there's always at least one fool.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 22:26
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Which sounds like a good reason for not allowing careless fools to carry guns into cinemas.
    That's a decision for the owners and operators of the cinema, not 'we'.
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 22:262 edits
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    "I am always aware of the potential for fools wherever I go."
    --Normbenign

Wherever Normbenign goes, there's always at least one fool.
    That's because you follow Norm all over this message board.
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 22:311 edit
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    That's because you follow Norm all over this message board.
    Wajoma's lying again. In fact, I often do *not* comment on Normbenign's usually fatuous
    posts, particularly those about partisan US politics or Randian economic theory.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 23:09
    Wajoma's lying again. In fact, I often do *not* comment on Normbenign's usually fatuous
    posts, particularly those about partisan US politics or Randian economic theory.
    Awwwww sad for duchess, can't take a bit of light hearted ribbing.

You mean capitalism BTW.
  9. Zugzwang
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 02:331 edit
    Awwwww sad for duchess, can't take a bit of light hearted ribbing.
    You mean capitalism BTW.
    So says the hypocritical Wajoma, who recently has demanded a public apology from
    Suzianne for a post in which, as far as I can recall, she did not criticize him by name.
  10. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 02:59
    How many sports accidents happen up there in Canada anyway. How about car accidents where the travel was not necessary?
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 03:01
    So says the hypocritical Wajoma, who recently has demanded a public apology from
    Suzianne for a post in which, as far as I can recall, she did not criticize him by name.
    That was not ribbing.

She overtly accused me of something, which if true I'd like to rectify. I have politely requested on a number of occasions that she provide some reason for the accusation.

Your record of trolling Norm stands unchallenged.
  12. Zugzwang
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 03:181 edit
    That was not ribbing.

She overtly accused me of something, which if true I'd like to rectify. I have politely
    requested on a number of occasions that she provide some reason for the accusation.

Your record of trolling Norm stands unchallenged.
    Wajoma hastens to support another fanatical right-wing bigot and pathological liar, Normbenign.

In fact, the abusive troll Normbenign created a thread for the sole purpose of making
    more personal attacks against me and inciting as many other people as he could to do so.
    After enough people complained about it, RHP deleted Normbenign's personal attack thread
    for violating its Terms of Service against abuse. But Wajoma apparently approves of
    Normbenign's continuous flagrant lying and many other abuses.

I suspect that everyone except for some other lying right-wing bigots knows that Wajoma's full of ****.
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 03:321 edit
    Wajoma hastens to support another fanatical right-wing bigot and pathological liar, Normbenign.

In fact, the abusive troll Normbenign created a thread for the sole purpose of making
    more personal attacks against me and inciting as many other people as he could to do so.
    After enough people complained about it, RHP deleted Normbenign's personal attack ...[text shortened]... ct that everyone except for some other lying right-wing bigots knows that Wajoma's full of ****.
    There you have it folks, anyone that doesn't agree with Duchess is a right wing bigot. Maybe the Duchess and Wajoma should seek to find common ground if their disagreements make them angry enough to hold grudges.
  14. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 04:42
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    There you have it folks, anyone that doesn't agree with Duchess is a right wing bigot. Maybe the Duchess and Wajoma should seek to find common ground if their disagreements make them angry enough to hold grudges.
    Joe, that wont be happening, I made a small jibe and duchess is now experiencing butt-hurt.

For me, it's over.

From duchees expect more backlash.
  15. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 05:20
    Take it bloody private you trailer trash love birds.