1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 05:28
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Take it bloody private you trailer trash love birds.
    You're setting yourself up for 'attentions' from duchess shav.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 05:52
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    That's a decision for the owners and operators of the cinema, not 'we'.
    No, I don't think it is. I think I have the right to be protected from dangerous fools and I don't think cinema operators are the best people to ensure my safety.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 09:44
    Wanna-be-hero: "I wanted to prevent a shooting, so I shot a woman."

NRA: "Bravo! What an upstanding citizen you are! Too bad about that woman, she just got in the way; our legal team will defend you in the unlikely event that charges are filed. Get back on yer meds, and don't take the meds with booze, ok."

I honestly don't know which one is daffier.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 09:32
    Originally posted by normbenign
    The story reveals a careless fool. He carried a gun in his waistband without a holster, to retain it, keep it from dropping on the floor. It had to be a relic, because most modern firearms (I am unaware of an exception) have a mechanism to prevent discharge from drops (heard of a firing pin interrupter).

I am always aware of the potential for fools w ...[text shortened]... es that bother me the most are the pretentious ones that think they know what I should be doing.
    "The ones that bother me the most are the pretentious ones that think they know what I should be doing"

not the ones who are given guns without training and may shoot you but the pretentious asholes that point out the idiocy of giving anyone any kind of gun without any background check, psych eval, training, criminal record.

if you are such a responsible gun owner (i doubt your own evaluation on that is to be trusted) you wouldn't mind extra checks and regulations. you, being the responsible gun owner you say you are, would still get your guns while that retard the OP is talking about would not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree