1. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    07 Jun '22 01:25
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/jun/06/dom-phillips-british-journalist-missing-brazil-amazon
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '22 01:33
    @Helder-Octavio
    Evil forces awash in Brazil. I hope my daughter is ok, American living in Natal, teaches music at uni in Natal, her husband is a physicist teaching there also. There seems to be a lot of similarities in Brazil and the US as far as violent gun related deaths go. What part of Brazil do you live in?
  3. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    07 Jun '22 02:20
    @sonhouse said
    @Helder-Octavio
    Evil forces awash in Brazil. I hope my daughter is ok, American living in Natal, teaches music at uni in Natal, her husband is a physicist teaching there also. There seems to be a lot of similarities in Brazil and the US as far as violent gun related deaths go. What part of Brazil do you live in?
    "Evil forces" have a name. Give the right name to such forces, Dan, my friend.
    When was the last time you spoke to Heather? Me and she spoke on May 22, 2020 by Facebook.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '22 06:01
    @Helder-Octavio
    Let's see, Trump and Bolsonaro? I just sent Heather my new tune Remembrance of George Cromarty, which seems to be destined for a 7 CD set of the total works of Cromarty, she hasn't replied yet, very busy with her Phd work. How do you know her? Are you a musician? If you are interested I can PM my soundcloud account, up to 219 tracks now. Half of them my own compositions and the other half traditional tunes and songs from wife and friends.
  5. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    13 Jun '22 16:13
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-61786946

I don't go to a dangerous place alone.
    I don't want to become a corpse just to prove a thesis.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jun '22 18:40
    @Helder-Octavio
    No problem there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree