1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Aug '18 06:051 edit
    TRUMP at a Pennsylvania rally Thursday night: "U.S. Steel is opening up seven plants." On Tuesday, he told supporters in Florida: "U.S. Steel just announced that they're building six new steel mills."

THE FACTS: The Pittsburgh-based company has made no such announcement. U.S. Steel spokeswoman Meghan Cox declined to comment on Trump's claim but said any "operational changes" such as the opening of new mills would be "publicly announced" and "made available on our website" if it occurred.

Trump tower meeting: Donald Trump has changed his story about what occurred in the Trump tower meeting, and what it was about so many times, he often contradicts his own staff and legal team.

And there are lots more just like this. I'm aware that all politicians lie once in awhile, the difference here is that Donald Trump only tells the truth once in awhile. Yet his lemming like followers clutch their little bibles look upon him like the archangel Gabriel and swallow his lies, hook, line, and sinker. 😞

Are Trump supporters really THAT dumb??

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/aug/02/donald-trump/us-steel-not-opening-six-new-mills-donald-trump/

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/a-timeline-of-trump-tower-meeting-responses/
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Aug '18 06:40
    The man has called himself a genius. A very stable genius at that.

He’s tweeted that he has great respect for women.

He’s said: all negative polls are fake.

He’s oozed that an extremely credible source told him Obama’s birth certificate was false.

He’s confirmed his respect for women by tweeting: “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog.”
    And:
    “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her.”

He’s constantly mumbling about great walls and that he’s the bestest wall builder in the world.

He harps on about the length of his fingers... that they’re long. They’re not. Short and FFing grubby... you can see it on TV.

The man is to truth what icebergs are to Titanics.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Aug '18 07:14
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

The difference being that we need icebergs!
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Aug '18 09:45
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    The difference being that we need icebergs!
    Well said sir, well said!
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    03 Aug '18 14:43
    Watched CNN clips this morning.

Clip 1 - Trump at rally last night "Putin did not want me to win"

Clip 2 - Putin at Helsinki news conference - "I wanted Trump to win"

Takes being blatant to a new level.
    Trump spoonfeeds this stuff to a bunch of morons otherwise known as his voter base.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '18 15:44
    Originally posted by @mchill
    TRUMP at a Pennsylvania rally Thursday night: "U.S. Steel is opening up seven plants." On Tuesday, he told supporters in Florida: "U.S. Steel just announced that they're building six new steel mills."

THE FACTS: The Pittsburgh-based company has made no such announcement. U.S. Steel spokeswoman Meghan Cox declined to comment on Trump's claim but said any " ...[text shortened]... -donald-trump/

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/a-timeline-of-trump-tower-meeting-responses/
    He has always lied, even before the election. Don't you mean more frequent lies as opposed to bigger?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 14:54
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    He has always lied, even before the election. Don't you mean more frequent lies as opposed to bigger?
    No, he meant his LINES are getting bigger.

That dude must do a LOT of coke.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 18:30
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    The man has called himself a genius. A very stable genius at that.

He’s tweeted that he has great respect for women.

He’s said: all negative polls are fake.

He’s oozed that an extremely credible source told him Obama’s birth certificate was false.

He’s confirmed his respect for women by tweeting: “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen ...[text shortened]... and FFing grubby... you can see it on TV.

Wasn't Trump's grandpa the chief contractor on the Titanic?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 18:32
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Watched CNN clips this morning.

Clip 1 - Trump at rally last night "Putin did not want me to win"

Clip 2 - Putin at Helsinki news conference - "I wanted Trump to win"

Takes being blatant to a new level.
    Trump spoonfeeds this stuff to a bunch of morons otherwise known as his voter base.
    His base, being thoroughly brainwashed, have been instructed not to listen to anything Putin has to say, only listen to Trump, because he WILL tell you the truth. Just trust me.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 21:01
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    His base, being thoroughly brainwashed, have been instructed not to listen to anything Putin has to say, only listen to Trump, because he WILL tell you the truth. Just trust me.
    If his base was interested in the truth they never would have voted for him. They know he lies a lot, they just don't care.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree