1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 00:31
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    and that is crap. you also should be required to prove you were in danger.

otherwise you're just uncle jimbo screaming "it's coming straight for us"
    Kind of like proving the USA was in danger from Iraq? It would be nice if my government followed the law.

I agree with you, but unfortunately the real world doesn't really work that way.
  2. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 02:32
    she MUST have been asking for it.

joking aside, she is asking for it right now. she married him. after getting knocked out. she wanted an NFL boyfriend and she gladly accepted a punch (and who knows what else) to keep her nfl star boyfriend. and then she married him.

it is no longer abuse, it is a business arrangement.
    Oh wow, I agree with you.. she could have been thinking money??? Years ago, Mike Tyson was asked if he remembered his best punch, and he replied the one I hit Robbin ( Givens) with...... what class! She ended up with a pretty nice divorce settlement.
  3. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 02:41
    and that is crap. you also should be required to prove you were in danger.

otherwise you're just uncle jimbo screaming "it's coming straight for us"
    That is drilled into the classes for concealed carry permits... even if you can prove you had a reasonable cause to use deadly force, your world will be turned upside down for years.. women can usually get away with a tad bit less. My wife was getting into her car one night at a Mall, and some creep pushed her out from behind the steering wheel, and she went right out the other side.. she was thinking.. so many women aren't.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 11:41
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Oh wow, I agree with you.. she could have been thinking money??? Years ago, Mike Tyson was asked if he remembered his best punch, and he replied the one I hit Robbin ( Givens) with...... what class! She ended up with a pretty nice divorce settlement.
    that is the difference.

that was a tragedy. a wife was beaten and she demanded she be protected against an attacker. she got divorced, she was out.

this one gets knocked out before the wedding. she knows what kind of man he is (i am just joking he is no man) and still she goes along with the wedding.

just to clarify, the fact that she is a gold digger doesn't mean the nfl rock star is any way less of a disgusting maggot.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 15:11
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Empathy for Ray Rice?

Is that what you think I'm doing here?

You are really blind, it must be because you are so closed minded.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 18:51
    Originally posted by normbenign
    In the case of an intentional assault. A small woman slapping another is definitely different than a large. strong man punching another. In one case the usual result would be embarrassment, and in the other it might be death. I wouldn't call it a double standard, but rather a gradual sliding scale.
    You are thinking with traditional American values which no longer apply.

If requirements for physical fitness can be lowered in the military, then why not lower the physical requirements in all areas? Why only lower the requirements for women when it is beneficial? Why not lower the physical damage requirement for women so that they can get equal punishment under the law for their physical violence?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 20:101 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 20:56
    Watch the video.

They were in an argument. She hit him. He hit her.

Violence is violence. In a modern world we should treat all violence equally. We should be all about equal rights.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 21:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 23:241 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Recently I've seen leftists argue that since Hamas is doing so little damage to Israel that Israel has no right to defend itself.

Even more recently I've seen two stories about football players who have been attacked by women then turn around and hit back. Once again, since the women did little to no damage to the men but the men knocked the women out as ...[text shortened]... ou can feel free to attack with all your might, but if you are strong then you can't fight back.
    Eladar-Just who are these "leftists" that are saying Israel has no right to defend itself?? I don't recall anyone saying that, and as far as the football players being attacked by women, why don't we let the courts decide guilt or innocence in these cases, that's why we have a justice system.

If afraid your whole argument is pretty weak. 😲
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '14 23:28
    Watch the video.

They were in an argument. She hit him. He hit her.

Violence is violence. In a modern world we should treat all violence equally. We should be all about equal rights.
    "Violence is violence. In a modern world we should treat all violence equally"

this is why everyone thinks you're crazy.

so we should treat equally the 40 kilo woman who barely could scratch someone with the crushing fist delivered by a 120 kilo man who was trained for force? we should treat equally a rapist and a mugger? we should treat the attempted murder equally with an actual murderer?

we have different punishments for different crimes. and in this case, the punch of the nfl behemoth is very different than the punch of his girlfriend. only a complete moron would think we should not take into account the harm done.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '14 01:24
    I believe he is just as justified to hit her as she was to hit him. I believe they should suffer the same punishment.

In this case I believe they are. She gets to suffer a life without his money too! I think that's great. I just wish all cases had equal outcomes.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '14 08:10
    I believe he is just as justified to hit her as she was to hit him. I believe they should suffer the same punishment.

In this case I believe they are. She gets to suffer a life without his money too! I think that's great. I just wish all cases had equal outcomes.
    so if you step on someone's shoe, he is entitled to break your leg?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree