1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 22:05
    It is true. Here is the proof.

YouTube&fbclid=IwAR0EaC5XwUICqw0Z0iDEmEIomgpphfE5Fn_3rHbN5NLuzz3c4du7sZVWEJY

His boss should fire him. If he doesn't they should both be fired.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 23:281 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 01:33
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    LOL!
    He admitted he lied. You can't accept what you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears?
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 03:11
    @metal-brain said
    It is true. Here is the proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq8iQ65p9B0&fbclid=IwAR0EaC5XwUICqw0Z0iDEmEIomgpphfE5Fn_3rHbN5NLuzz3c4du7sZVWEJY

His boss should fire him. If he doesn't they should both be fired.
    The mere fact you are screaming in your thread title, means I’m not going to read your thread.

Full caps can only be used in jest.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 03:311 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    So tell us the gist or the words he used to 'lie'. I don't intend to watch it either. Are you saying his new stance is masks don't help people contacting C19?
    Besides all that, you seem to have as much concern about the actual over 100,000 deaths now from C19, about the same level of empathy as Eldar. Zero. Come back when a million are dead.....
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 03:383 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So tell us the gist or the words he used to 'lie'. I don't intend to watch it either. Are you saying his new stance is masks don't help people contacting C19?
    Besides all that, you seem to have as much concern about the actual over 100,000 deaths now from C19, about the same level of empathy as Eldar. Zero. Come back when a million are dead.....
    He admits in an interview that they told the American public mask aren’t effective so people wouldn’t purchase them or stockpile. The argument was to preserve PPE for frontline defenders. I actually think this is somewhat rational, but none the less a deception.

If we caught this early enough, mask would have helped stop the spread through the public which would have reduced the demand among the frontline workers. What I can surmise from the deception is they knew it was already widely circulating and masks/lockdown were already a forgone conclusion in stopping the spread. So they just decided to lie to protect those that would be cleaning up instead.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 03:47
    I wonder how much money will be recouped in reduced Medicare costs? Anyone have the figures?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 10:52
    @joe-shmo said
    He admits in an interview that they told the American public mask aren’t effective so people wouldn’t purchase them or stockpile. The argument was to preserve PPE for frontline defenders. I actually think this is somewhat rational, but none the less a deception.

If we caught this early enough, mask would have helped stop the spread through the public which would have re ...[text shortened]... topping the spread. So they just decided to lie to protect those that would be cleaning up instead.
    It would have been rational for him to instruct people to make their own masks from clothing like Whitmer did in Michigan. He wasn't smart enough to think of that, although he does have an incentive to make the pandemic worse since he will profit from a vaccine in a clear conflict of interest.
    Putting their lives at risk was bone headed. He has no excuse.
    Fauci should be fired. His lying cost people their lives and the corporate news media should not continue to omit this from their reporting.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 12:36
    @Metal-Brain

Hes lied to the American public, is connected to vaccines, connected to Wuhan Labs ect... the list is growing. This is looking like an inside job.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 12:46
    @joe-shmo said
    @Metal-Brain

Hes lied to the American public, is connected to vaccines, connected to Wuhan Labs ect... the list is growing. This is looking like an inside job.
    As is per usual, Joe, "follow the money"

It doesn't solve everything but damn, it sure gets a lot of stuff properly sorted out.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 21:33

12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jul '20 00:23
    @sonhouse

Trump: "'yes, anyone who needs a test gets a test' "

Obama: "If you like your doctor, you're going to be able to keep your doctor"

Boy , you sure showed me!
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jul '20 03:47
    @Earl-of-Trumps

Yes, a true Trump sycophant. How does it feel to have your lips firmly attached to Trumps ass?
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jul '20 05:44
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps

Yes, a true Trump sycophant. How does it feel to have your lips firmly attached to Trumps ass?
    Oh. for a minute there, I thought you swore at me!

Don't you think you're acting a bit childish, sonhouse?
    Naaaaaaaaaaaah. what the hell do you care
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jul '20 21:39

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree