1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 14:331 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Yeah, Clint Eastwood can't get any gigs.🙄🙄🙄🙄

If right wingers want to make what is obviously going to be a propaganda film of limited public appeal, they shouldn't expect others to risk their hard earned dollars distributing or advertising it for them. Hollywood, like most businesses, really only cares about the bottom line and this movie is unlikely to be profitable IF such expenses are added to its cost.
    Actually, left wingers really enjoy war. That's why every recent major war was started by a Dim, and why Obama went into Libya and desperately wanted to go into Syria and increased the fighting in Afghanistan.

But when it comes to abortion and saving lives...........well...........not so much.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 14:36
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Well, I've never heard of this Gosnell character before (had to google him... but any doctor with a muppet's name should not be trusted, if you ask me).

That being said, what else could he do with failed abortions? If he let them survive they would have turned into right-wing scum posting all over chess fora.

Honestly... I'd never actually heard of a ...[text shortened]... a good story for a movie. That has never stopped film-makers before though. So, hell, go for it!
    No, Gosnell targeted minority women to give them subpar treatment knowing that they had little legal recourse because they were poor.

He performed late term abortions and harmed the health of poor minority women over a span of decades.

Why? Because the state chose to look the other way despite red flags that violated health care standards since he was an abortion doctor.

I guess they figure killing the unborn was too important to curb in any way.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 14:46
    I liked Queen of Katwe though it did not do well commercially.
    I liked 12 Angry men which I saw for the first time last week, it was awesome, i don't think it did commercially well either. Strange that junk sells.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 23:46
    I liked Queen of Katwe though it did not do well commercially.
    I liked it as well. 😵

Let me guess, you hate it now, don't you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree