1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 09:261 edit
    @karoly-aczel said
    Yo woman! what's this about my poor reading comprehension? What did I not comprehend?

You're a shoddy recluse who has lost her touch with reality and instead likes to imagine herself as winning arguments in the debates forum at rhp.

For myself, I don't think I've ever won an argument here.

Ok, balls in your court ...
    this kind of threads are the worst. you might as well shout "everyone stop what you're doing and pay attention to me and this fight i am having"
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 11:391 edit
    @zahlanzi said
    this kind of threads are the worst. you might as well shout "everyone stop what you're doing and pay attention to me and this fight i am having"
    Hey I respect your pov , but the way duchess just barges along I thought she would've been up for the challenge.

Either way I'm learning about the posters here. Including you

ps. If you really believed that you shouldn;t have given me attention 😉
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 11:47
    @karoly-aczel

Yeah, this really invites people to react...

*insert rolling eyes*
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 14:30
    @karoly-aczel said
    Hey I respect your pov , but the way duchess just barges along I thought she would've been up for the challenge.

Merely by not posting in this thread, she has defeated you.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 09:35
    @karoly-aczel said

"Hey I respect your pov , but the way duchess just barges along I thought she would've been up for the challenge."
    so you need to call her out publicly, is that it? why not private message her if you really wanted to talk, politely of course? you didn't invite her to a specific debate, you just mocked her in a weird fashion then issued a challenge on... something (probably nothing, you don't really expect an answer).

"Either way I'm learning about the posters here. Including you"
    at least there is some use to this thread. instead of asking questions (if you really wanted to learn about posters) you created a situation to learn posters' reaction to that particular situation (and nothing else)

"ps. If you really believed that you shouldn;t have given me attention 😉"
    doesn't follow. i pointed out that this thread is a cry for attention. i didn't say i am absolutely against giving it.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 09:36
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    don't bet against her just yet.

yes, she would in fact win this one if she just abstains from posting. i am betting she can't. i would be happy if she does.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Oct '18 23:11
    @shavixmir said
    @karoly-aczel

Yeah, this really invites people to react...

*insert rolling eyes*
    Oh dont worry, Idon't respect you either, I just use you like I do all the rest.

Knucklehead!!
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Oct '18 23:12
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    How so?

Please let the defeat be shared in plain view of the public. Sounds like it's fairly cut and dry by your account so it should be easy
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Oct '18 23:15
    @zahlanzi said
    "Hey I respect your pov , but the way duchess just barges along I thought she would've been up for the challenge."
    so you need to call her out publicly, is that it? why not private message her if you really wanted to talk, politely of course? you didn't invite her to a specific debate, you just mocked her in a weird fashion then issued a challenge on... something (probabl ...[text shortened]... pointed out that this thread is a cry for attention. i didn't say i am absolutely against giving it.
    Has she called me out in public (unfairly) ?
    More than once?

Will she continue to do it?

Do you think this thread will curb her calling me out in the future or will she just remain oblivious and keep making the same mistakes?

I know the answers to the first 2 questions, perhaps you could share your take on this?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Oct '18 23:16
    Seems I'm the only one who wishes a win/win scenario for all
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Nov '18 08:23
    @karoly-aczel said
    How so?

Please let the defeat be shared in plain view of the public. Sounds like it's fairly cut and dry by your account so it should be easy
    This thread has made you look like a prize plum, hence the defeat.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '18 12:18
    @karoly-aczel said
    Has she called me out in public (unfairly) ?
    More than once?

Will she continue to do it?

Do you think this thread will curb her calling me out in the future or will she just remain oblivious and keep making the same mistakes?

I know the answers to the first 2 questions, perhaps you could share your take on this?
    i know those answers too. i know how pointless this thread is. speaking to her accomplishes nothing so i stopped, i am speaking to you now.

right now i am telling you how useless and petty this thread is. if you want to be treated the same as her, by all means, i can oblige.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 23:16
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    This thread has made you look like a prize plum, hence the defeat.
    how so? A prize plum?
    please explain, it should be simple by the sound of it
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 23:18
    @zahlanzi said
    i know those answers too. i know how pointless this thread is. speaking to her accomplishes nothing so i stopped, i am speaking to you now.

right now i am telling you how useless and petty this thread is. if you want to be treated the same as her, by all means, i can oblige.
    Thanks for the heads up about duchess... I have seen a chink or two come out of her armor, but very rarely. Guess I was hoping for too much, but I dont regret trying.

As to how you treat me I couldn't really give a rats , I don't respond to threats because there is nothing I can be threatened with 😉
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 00:15
    @karoly-aczel said
    Thanks for the heads up about duchess... I have seen a chink or two come out of her armor, but very rarely. Guess I was hoping for too much, but I dont regret trying.

As to how you treat me I couldn't really give a rats , I don't respond to threats because there is nothing I can be threatened with 😉
    You can write ass now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree