1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 21:13
    @suzianne said
    Magnetometers, aka metal detectors.
    Boy, I was really wondering. Y’all are class A researchers, thanks. Important to know in the scheme of things
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 21:13
    @wajoma said
    sonhouse:

" Trump told the SS dudes, "Those weapons weren't meant for ME, so get rid of the fukking Mags'' "

That's not roughly, that's not quoting some other person quoting roughly (a person whose name isn't even hinted at in sonhouses post) that is not words to the effect, that's not paraphrasing, that is directly attributing those words. and unl ...[text shortened]... s; lying and slander. That is not OK.

An assessment of yours and sonhouses integrity can be made.
    Read it and weep, jackass.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/jan-6-panel-looks-trump-white-house-cassidy-hutchinson-testimony-rcna35550
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 21:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    Boy, I was really wondering. Y’all are class A researchers, thanks. Important to know in the scheme of things
    Who had to research this? This is common knowledge.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 21:18
    @mott-the-hoople said
    red state RECOVERY…

Republican Governors Association unveils new video series ‘Red State Recovery’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-governors-association-unveils-new-video-series-red-state-recovery
    More fantasy. Who knew?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 21:19
    @mott-the-hoople said
    actually its your bigotry and racism that people dont care for
    Oh, the irony.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 21:481 edit
    @suzianne said
    Who had to research this? This is common knowledge.
    Then why your superfluous comment about def of it? You know, you libs are about to come of your rockers, saying anything that comes into your heads. How 'bout you write about the 50 suffocated Mexicans at the border. If they had Not gotten in, (as they did come in illegally) then they would be having tacos in their haciendas now, which they have been doing for 10,000 years.
    Oh, Sue.....why do you fellers get things so stirred up, and you actually follow the old man into his hellashis quagmire of death and starving and making poor people poorer, never saying one cross thing about it. Go, Joe. Go Suzianne. I think he is off for a walk on the beach in Delaware for the weekend. Trump would go to the funeral of the dead.....oh, wait, there would be no dead under a perfectly controlled border. And furthermore,......... oh well.....

Oh are you enjoying the forum patter about Jan 6? I am really glued my seat!!! It is so important, someone needs to write a book about it. Maybe your bro son house.....
  7. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 00:40
    @earl-of-trumps said
    That's racism and I'm calling you out!

What the hell is wrong with you. You brag that states with a high percentage of blacks are dumb??
    That would appear to be the case.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 01:591 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    That's racism and I'm calling you out!

What the hell is wrong with you. You brag that states with a high percentage of blacks are dumb??
    West Virginia is the "dumbest State" on that list and it has one of the lowest percentages of blacks in the country at 3.5%. https://worldpopulationreview.com/states/west-virginia-population

Maryland has the third highest percentage of blacks and it is rated as the 3rd "smartest" State. https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/black-population-by-state

Virginia and New York are also in the top 10 in percentage of blacks and the "smartest" States.
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 14:541 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    actually its your bigotry and racism that people dont care for
    Mine...............????
    😆...You're a self admitted racist,
    WHO DOESN'T LIVE IN THE DEEP SOUTH

😛 😛 😛
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 15:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    Then why your superfluous comment about def of it? You know, you libs are about to come of your rockers, saying anything that comes into your heads. How 'bout you write about the 50 suffocated Mexicans at the border. If they had Not gotten in, (as they did come in illegally) then they would be having tacos in their haciendas now, which they have been doing for 10,000 ye ...[text shortened]... seat!!! It is so important, someone needs to write a book about it. Maybe your bro son house.....
    They suffocated because Trump and his racist base ensured that there was no legal route.
    This is all on you and the criminal people smugglers Joe. You must be so proud of yourself.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 15:39
    @kevcvs57 said
    They suffocated because Trump and his racist base ensured that there was no legal route.
    This is all on you and the criminal people smugglers Joe. You must be so proud of yourself.
    ummm ...Trump is not the president...BUT, you are a delusional whiny leftist
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 18:24
    @mott-the-hoople said
    ummm ...Trump is not the president...BUT, you are a delusional whiny leftist
    It's funny how you guys are constantly blathering on about sending the responsibilities back to the states, abortion, EPA decisions, etc ......
    To the 50 deaths .......
    Where was Texas on this ?? Except to blame Biden ??
    Shouldn't the states be responsible for the welfare of the people within their boundaries.
    Or do they only want responsibility when people don't want to get vaccinated for COVID ??
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 18:29
    @sonhouse said
    @shavixmir
    Metal detectors, also called magnetometers. Trump, being the idiot he really is, didn't think his ''Rally'' on Jan 6 wasn't big enough and the SS had installed metal detectors to keep out weapons, BTW, guns of any kind are highly illegal in DC, anyway, Trump told the SS dudes, "Those weapons weren't meant for ME, so get rid of the fukking Mags'' Meaning he knew ...[text shortened]... e, even before the vote was counted which indicated Trump was in communication with those bastaards.
    😴 😴 😴 😴 😴

Let me know when this gets exciting
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 18:46
    @jimm619 said
    States that vote REPUBLICAN.....
    AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT I SAID.
    Race card don't work on me, I BEEN IN THE MUD, BLOOD and BEER.
    EVERYONE WILL AGREE that your views are
    more reflective of THE KLAN than mine,,,,,,,,,,
    😉
    Let me see here,
    Are stupid people the same as the poor people??? I'd say, yes. So would you, Jimm.
    So the Republicans are stupid poor people in America. uhHuh.,

Hey, you have Mississippi that has been the poorest state in the union over the last few decades. Heavy Black state.

Me thinks you crossed your wires, Jimm 😳
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 18:49
    @jimm619 said
    Everyone taking this personally?
    I simply pointed out a statistic that I happen to agree with.
    I didn't gather the data, or invent the statistics.
    Why so touchy, hit home does it?
    "Lies... Damn lies... and statistics"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree