Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    21 Sep '16 13:29
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    21 Sep '16 13:54
    Senator Bob Menendez:

    YouTube
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281540
    21 Sep '16 21:48
    I like this one better> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    21 Sep '16 23:16
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    I like this one better> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
    nobody gives a rat's ass what you like. i am not posting for your amusement.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    149037
    22 Sep '16 04:35
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    I like this one better> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
    I like yours big time! Small wonder foundations rake in so much money when those involved
    can get rich...no wonder the Clintons are worth around 100 million now.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    149037
    22 Sep '16 04:37
    Elizabeth Warren on Wells Fargo, how much money is she making from teaching one class? Wonder how many people don't have jobs because they have to pay her for her
    sweet heart deal?
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281540
    22 Sep '16 04:47
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    nobody gives a rat's ass what you like. i am not posting for your amusement.
    Truth be told you do amuse me.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    22 Sep '16 07:56
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Elizabeth Warren on Wells Fargo, how much money is she making from teaching one class? Wonder how many people don't have jobs because they have to pay her for her
    sweet heart deal?
    are you freakin kidding me?

    a US senator who went to top law schools, taught law, has an impeccable record and represents YOU demands to know why the CEO of a bank who at the very least is incompetent if not criminal could miss such a huge scam, why he would condone such a toxic work environment and why didn't at least resign and/or return some of the money he made on this scam.

    this is the situation.
    now comes you, ignoring that the CEO makes 19 million a year, not counting his stocks that are worth 200 million in part because of this scam. you want to know what Elizabeth Warren makes. The one who is trying to hold accountable a bank CEO that screwd millions. You want to know why a law professor and a US senator is making more than a kansas farmer? or than a coal miner?

    THIS is what you are most worried about?
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    22 Sep '16 08:471 edit
    YouTube

    http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/21/investing/wells-fargo-fired-workers-retaliation-fake-accounts/index.html

    Now CNNMoney is hearing from former Wells Fargo (WFC) workers around the country who tried to put a stop to these illegal tactics. Almost half a dozen workers who spoke with us say they paid dearly for trying to do the right thing: they were fired.
    "They ruined my life," Bill Bado, a former Wells Fargo banker in Pennsylvania, told CNNMoney.
    Bado not only refused orders to open phony bank and credit accounts. The New Jersey man called an ethics hotline and sent an email to human resources in September 2013, flagging unethical sales activities he was being instructed to do.
    Eight days after that email, a copy of which CNNMoney obtained, Bado was terminated. The stated reason? Tardiness.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    23 Sep '16 08:331 edit
    https://goo.gl/Y22RVa

    "We sat down with one former employee, Kristen, to learn how Wells Fargo pressured thousands of normal people, many of whom were making, as Elizabeth Warren noted, $12 an hour to commit financial fraud."
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52855
    23 Sep '16 11:27
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://goo.gl/Y22RVa

    "We sat down with one former employee, Kristen, to learn how Wells Fargo pressured thousands of normal people, many of whom were making, as Elizabeth Warren noted, $12 an hour to commit financial fraud."
    It sucks for sure. I have a WF account and they talked me into a high interest credit card which I am now in debt big time for, had hard times forced to use it now facing 20% interest.

    I wonder if there is some way of fixing that?
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    29 Sep '16 12:00
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35850
    29 Sep '16 12:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It sucks for sure. I have a WF account and they talked me into a high interest credit card which I am now in debt big time for, had hard times forced to use it now facing 20% interest.

    I wonder if there is some way of fixing that?
    A good plan would be to get another card with a long intro period with no interest, transfer the high interest balance to that and pay that sucker down asap.

    Trying to pay a card off while getting socked with interest is fairly futile, at least it feels that way.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35850
    30 Sep '16 09:14
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    are you freakin kidding me?

    a US senator who went to top law schools, taught law, has an impeccable record and represents YOU demands to know why the CEO of a bank who at the very least is incompetent if not criminal could miss such a huge scam, why he would condone such a toxic work environment and why didn't at least resign and/or return some of the m ...[text shortened]... ing more than a kansas farmer? or than a coal miner?

    THIS is what you are most worried about?
    "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

    "I sincerely believe... that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." -- Thomas Jefferson
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    04 Oct '16 12:41
Back to Top