1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 06:05
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    What if the big bum says both boxes belong to him?
    The answer is in a post 4 up from this one.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 06:07
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    The answer is in a post 4 up from this one.
    No it isn't.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 06:09
    No it isn't.
    I'll save us both some time eh:

"No it isn''t."
    "Yes it is."
    "No it isn''t."
    "Yes it is."
    "No it isn''t."
    "Yes it is."
    "No it isn''t."
    "Yes it is."
    "No it isn''t."
    "Yes it is."
    "No it isn''t."
    "Yes it is."
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 06:123 edits
    I'll save us both some time eh:

"No it isn''t."
    "Yes it is."
    Oh, ok. You don't have an answer.

I'm curious, because someone else says they own my home, and they are making me pay them, or else they'll send the police to beat me up and lock me up if I refuse to leave.

Is this capitalism or not?
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 06:14
    Oh, ok. You don't have an answer.
    hehe, yes I do, it's there in the post.

My this is fun. Are you having fun, it's like being 5 years old all over again.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 06:16
    hehe, yes I do, it's there in the post.

My this is fun. Are you having fun, it's like being 5 years old all over again.
    Nah, actually you're too dopey and dishonest for me to want to interact with any more. However, I want to make sure other people can see through your self-righteous BS, so I am putting in some time.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 06:21
    Nah, actually you're too dopey and dishonest for me to want to interact with any more. However, I want to make sure other people can see through your self-righteous BS, so I am putting in some time.
    You've learned your lesson for the day, so no worries:

To be a capitalist you do not need to own a cardboard box, or x number of cardboard boxes, or if you do own a cardboard box that does not mean you can not be a capitalist. In fact no reputable definition of capitalism mentions cardboard boxes.

It's a small step.
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 06:22
    You've learned your lesson for the day, so no worries:

To be a capitalist you do not need to own a cardboard box, or x number of cardboard boxes, or if you do own a cardboard box that does not mean you can not be a capitalist. In fact no reputable definition of capitalism mentions cardboard boxes.

It's a small step.
    Is it capitalism if I have to pay someone to prevent the gummint men with guns from kicking me out of my home?
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 06:35
    Is it capitalism if I have to pay someone to prevent the gummint men with guns from kicking me out of my home?
    You'd better take that one up with No1, he's the one claiming capitalism is only possible with the states approval, I would say that the state more often than not is the one violating property rights, if you read back through to how all this started it was I saying that the scenarios set up in Ireland and your example in the US were not the result of capitalism, you can't blaim capitalism, but you do because of your woeful compreheshion of what it is.

I don't know the details of your circumstance so obviously I cannot comment on them.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 13:24
    It is based on your right to your property No1, it doesn't take the state, all it takes is two people that recognise those rights in each other.
    You consistently confuse any market with the particular type of economic organization called capitalism. All economic systems recognize an individual can possess property and none (including capitalism) have no restraints on ownership of property.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 22:14
    You'd better take that one up with No1, he's the one claiming capitalism is only possible with the states approval, I would say that the state more often than not is the one violating property rights, if you read back through to how all this started it was I saying that the scenarios set up in Ireland and your example in the US were not the result of capitali ...[text shortened]... is.

I don't know the details of your circumstance so obviously I cannot comment on them.
    That, my friends, is intellectual dishonesty.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree