Enemies see, will take advantage of, Biden weakness

Enemies see, will take advantage of, Biden weakness

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
183d

@Suzianne
I guess we should volunteer a thesaurus.....

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
183d

@kevcvs57 said
Perhaps you should go back and read any one of your own posts from when you joined RHP son, because you are one of the top five stupidest and most illiterate right wing window lickers on the site.
Ask me a question. I will answer it. Then I will ask you a question. Will you?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
183d

@suzianne said
I love that you used the word 'inculcated' because it's the perfect word for this case. Well done. Joe is still wondering WTF you're talking about.
Biden apricates in the sun while people suffer, but you dimwits sit and use googled words. Not very entertaining.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
183d

@AverageJoe1
Yeah, it took me HOURS to find that word searching and searching through google but finally found it...........

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
183d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Yeah, it took me HOURS to find that word searching and searching through google but finally found it...........
Biden is apricating at Rehoboth Beach as I speak and as everything, everything, around him is failing, caving in. And around us.
Maybe you minions should put him in a Bush flight jacket and park him on the deck of one of those yachts about 200 feet out from his umbrella.
Ha, umbrella. Jesus.

Moves
183d

@averagejoe1 said
Biden is apricating at Rehoboth Beach as I speak and as everything, everything, around him is failing, caving in. And around us.
Maybe you minions should put him in a Bush flight jacket and park him on the deck of one of those yachts about 200 feet out from his umbrella.
Ha, umbrella. Jesus.
Subpoenas coming soon I hope:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/oversight-chairman-comer-says-bidens-may-be-served-subpoenas-in-matter-of-days/ar-AA1jnIaC?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=17eca466729941eeb9c68e2f64d902eb&ei=8

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
178d

@jj-adams said
Subpoenas coming soon I hope:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/oversight-chairman-comer-says-bidens-may-be-served-subpoenas-in-matter-of-days/ar-AA1jnIaC?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=17eca466729941eeb9c68e2f64d902eb&ei=8
Will the Biden’s get to keep all those millions? Should Hunter be allowed to retain the millions for his daddy too. Can they reimburse for use of Airforceone?