2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '10 22:50
    Looks about right
  3. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 09:25
    Do you think that posting a four- or five-year-old magazine cover is actually a useful way to start a debate?
  4. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 09:38
    Never thought I`d see Zeebrugge on a map on this forum.

Now what is the topic of debate, did Belgium become a Caliphate since left on exchange ? A lot sure seems to happen in 3 weeks.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 09:441 edit
    Originally posted by Teinosuke
    Do you think that posting a four- or five-year-old magazine cover is actually a useful way to start a debate?
    People with certain prejudices have been urinating even more than usual on the debate forum's surrounding tree trunks for the last few weeks. Trying to stake out - and stink out - this arena for themselves, and their slimey nod nod wink wink preoccupations. zeeblebot is the most craven of them, perhaps... sometimes posting something and saying nothing. Never likes to commit - just jerk people's chains. Insult. Insinuate. Then distance himself from the little stink he's carefully laid down. 'Plausible deniability', as Palynka put it yesterday.

here it is, from the 'Blacks Commit A Crime' thread:

Palynka: This is your whole MO encapsulated. You post links without providing comment because you are a coward who is embarrassed to commit to your frail opinions. You ask loaded questions because you're embarrassed to admit directly your flimsy beliefs for public scrutiny. And here you seem to want to involve race without claiming you involved race.

One of the best encapsulations of zeeblebot's shabby presence I've read.
  6. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 09:461 edit
    Originally posted by Barts
    Never thought I`d see Zeebrugge on a map on this forum.

Now what is the topic of debate, did Belgium become a Caliphate since left on exchange ? A lot sure seems to happen in 3 weeks.
    I was in Bruges and Ghent at the weekend. They didn't look like Iran to me. In fact, I could count the number of women in headscarves I saw on one hand.
  7. silicon valley
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 17:30
    I was in Bruges and Ghent at the weekend. They didn't look like Iran to me. In fact, I could count the number of women in headscarves I saw on one hand.
    it's not illegal there yet?
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:001 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    People with certain prejudices have been urinating even more than usual on the debate forum's surrounding tree trunks for the last few weeks. Trying to stake out - and stink out - this arena for themselves, and their slimey nod nod wink wink preoccupations. zeeblebot is the most craven of them, perhaps... sometimes posting something and saying nothing. Never lik e.[/quote]

One of the best encapsulations of zeeblebot's shabby presence I've read.
    I have to say that, although there is a reference to the emanating of a bodily fluid, there is a disappointing lack of sexual innuendo in this takedown by FMF. The takedown of Uther a few weeks ago was more entertaining.
  9. silicon valley
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:28
    it's all downhill once you get over the hill.
  10. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:53
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    it's not illegal there yet?
    It was the burqa being banned in Belgium, not the hijab.
  11. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 07:37
    So we haven't fallen under Islamic rule yet then ? Too bad, I had found a nice "I welcome our new overlords" shirt for when I got back. Now I'll have to find another occasion to use it.

Hope you had fun in Belgium, both are nice cities and I've got a bunch of friends studying in Ghent.

P.S. I wonder if anyone will fail to get the joke and bring this up later to show how spineless liberals are.
  12. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 08:281 edit
    Originally posted by Barts
    So we haven't fallen under Islamic rule yet then ? Too bad, I had found a nice "I welcome our new overlords" shirt for when I got back. Now I'll have to find another occasion to use it.

Hope you had fun in Belgium, both are nice cities and I've got a bunch of friends studying in Ghent.

P.S. I wonder if anyone will fail to get the joke and bring this up later to show how spineless liberals are.
    Yeah, lovely cities both - I shall remember the baroque churches and the beer nostalgically after the Islamic Revolution comes to Belgium! Don't worry, I'm sure if Zeeblebot has his way you'll have occasion to wear that T-shirt pretty soon.

P.S. Ditto

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree