1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 22:581 edit
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

Coming soon to a new world order near you.

That's right kids, if you live in Europe they want full control over every aspect of your lives, and I'm not sure they care how they get it so long as they get what they want.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:311 edit
    "Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels"

Is this the eventual fate for the entire world?

So is this a good thing?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:50
    With England out of the way, does this mean Germany will now run things?

Will Germany finally obtain long sought power over the entire European continent?
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    "Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels"

Is this the eventual fate for the entire world?

So is this a good thing?
    We will end up with global tyranny or a reform of our banking institutions. Either way there will be one hellova sacrifice to pay.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:59
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    We will end up with global tyranny or a reform of our banking institutions. Either way there will be one hellova sacrifice to pay.
    Yes, but just think, no more wars! 😵
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 12:13
    That's right kids, if you live in Europe they want full control over every aspect of your lives, and I'm not sure they care how they get it so long as they get what they want.
    At which point "they" will finally reveal themselves as being the Extra-Terrestrial Crabpeople from Dimension X that they truly are.

"They" will then hook up all Europeans to giant machines in which we serve as comatose batteries to power their inter-dimensional warships intent on achieving Multiverse domination.

May America The Beautiful save us all once again!!
  7. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 12:40
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

Coming soon to a new world order near you.

ah indeed. The Daily Express, owned by Britain's 57th richest man (worth £950m) - with a colourful personal history by many standards - and built on a track record of outspoken advocacy for truth and justice. Certainly one of the major media manipulators that secured a Brexit vote based on blatant lies and misrepresentation. They have been hammering away with their fictions for decades. "You heard it here first" has a special ring when we are referring to pure fiction.
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 13:22
    Yes, but just think, no more wars! 😵
    I would be willing to give up what little wealth and retirement I have to make a better world for the future generations.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 13:53
    Originally posted by finnegan
    ah indeed. The Daily Express, owned by Britain's 57th richest man (worth £950m) - with a colourful personal history by many standards - and built on a track record of outspoken advocacy for truth and justice. Certainly one of the major media manipulators that secured a Brexit vote based on blatant lies and misrepresentation. They have been hammering away ...[text shortened]... or decades. "You heard it here first" has a special ring when we are referring to pure fiction.
    Yes, it's all a right winged conspiracy.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 13:54
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I would be willing to give up what little wealth and retirement I have to make a better world for the future generations.
    What is a "little"?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 13:55
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    At which point "they" will finally reveal themselves as being the Extra-Terrestrial Crabpeople from Dimension X that they truly are.

"They" will then hook up all Europeans to giant machines in which we serve as comatose batteries to power their inter-dimensional warships intent on achieving Multiverse domination.

May America The Beautiful save us all once again!!
    Looks like Germany will have to invade England again.

Confound it! Where did they misplace those invasion plans again?
  12. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 14:08
    What is a "little"?
    It would just depress you whodey. It does me
  13. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 14:08
    Yes, it's all a right winged conspiracy.
    Whodey, does that really pass your sniff test? Even if that were their end goal, would the EU really choose this moment to push all it's members to give up more sovereignty? That has to be propaganda, and highly irresponsible propaganda at this juncture I dare say.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 14:11
    Looks like Germany will have to invade England again.

Confound it! Where did they misplace those invasion plans again?
    I really do wonder how much of this far-fetched stuff you actually believe. I suppose your believe in a god is among the less ridiculous beliefs you hold 😉

You've mentioned crackpot theories before, where it later turned out the website that posted it was in fact a satirical website posting made-up articles on purpose. I remember you being truly disappointed and wondering why websites would make up such stories.

Don't stop posting them, though. It is amusing.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 14:16
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Whodey, does that really pass your sniff test? Even if that were their end goal, would the EU really choose this moment to push all it's members to give up more sovereignty? That has to be propaganda, and highly irresponsible propaganda at this juncture I dare say.
    After 8 years of Obama, nothing shocks me anymore.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree