1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 14:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    After 8 years of Obama, nothing shocks me anymore.
    Looks to me as if nearly anything shocks you.
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 15:09
    After 8 years of Obama, nothing shocks me anymore.
    Which apparently means you will believe any damn thing you hear.

Perhaps our British friends here might suggest more reputable (and hopefully balanced) sources we Americans might follow to try to make sense of the goings on across the pond?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 17:03
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Which apparently means you will believe any damn thing you hear.

Perhaps our British friends here might suggest more reputable (and hopefully balanced) sources we Americans might follow to try to make sense of the goings on across the pond?
    Predicting what collectivists will do is pretty easy. Centralizing power is what they are all about and it is usually done on the pretext of an emergency to "fix" something.

In that respect, they are a one trick pony.

People just want to be left alone and live their lives, so they will have to be convinced to surrender their freedoms for a "safer" world.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 19:21
    Predicting what collectivists will do is pretty easy. Centralizing power is what they are all about and it is usually done on the pretext of an emergency to "fix" something.

In that respect, they are a one trick pony.

People just want to be left alone and live their lives, so they will have to be convinced to surrender their freedoms for a "safer" world.
    When Farage dropped the hammer he was not treated well. The rest ought to pull out too. He made it clear Britain was still interested in free trade with the rest of EU, but they bellered out insults. It is just a matter of time before they all pull out. If they had control of a military, or get one later what the repercussions would be. Might see a European civil war had the EU come to full power. Pull the plug on that silly friggin thing. They can come to each others aid in case of war without the Union. A defeat to the globalists has happened right there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree