Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 16 Jun '14 10:54
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/16/world/middleeast/embassy.html?_r=1

    As Al Qaeda closes in on Baghdad, a thought came to me.

    Why is the success of the Obama foreign policy seem to hinge on evacuating embassys around the world in time before becoming overrun by terrorists?
  2. 16 Jun '14 13:31
    The irony here is, if Obama had had his way and removed Asad in Syria, the embassy there would be overrun as well.
  3. 16 Jun '14 14:48 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/16/world/middleeast/embassy.html?_r=1

    As Al Qaeda closes in on Baghdad, a thought came to me.

    Why is the success of the Obama foreign policy seem to hinge on evacuating embassys around the world in time before becoming overrun by terrorists?
    LOL. Didn't Obama go on tour and apologize to the world for America when he became president?
    It just fits right in doesn't it?


    Here's a great article haha:
    http://www.somethingawful.com/news/bomb-iraq-isis/
  4. 16 Jun '14 17:35
    Originally posted by Krod Mandoon
    LOL. Didn't Obama go on tour and apologize to the world for America when he became president?
    It just fits right in doesn't it?


    Here's a great article haha:
    http://www.somethingawful.com/news/bomb-iraq-isis/
    He better, or Putin will slap him around some more.
  5. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    17 Jun '14 01:25 / 1 edit
    A silly cartoon:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHD22hqiDGU&t=1m49s
  6. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    17 Jun '14 01:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/16/world/middleeast/embassy.html?_r=1

    As Al Qaeda closes in on Baghdad, a thought came to me.

    Why is the success of the Obama foreign policy seem to hinge on evacuating embassys around the world in time before becoming overrun by terrorists?
    Doesn't sound like we're evacuating the embassy when we are sending 275 extra troops to provide security there.

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/06/16/iraq-insurgency/10569133/
  7. 17 Jun '14 12:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Doesn't sound like we're evacuating the embassy when we are sending 275 extra troops to provide security there.

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/06/16/iraq-insurgency/10569133/
    Well at least he is protecting Americans from being killed and dragged through the streets this time before they evacuate.