Fauci funded gain of function research on bat Covid

Fauci funded gain of function research on bat Covid

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
22 Jul 21

@metal-brain said
Fauci Accused Of Lying To Congress About Virus Research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSEC176fdGY

Rand Paul called Fauci a liar. Then Fauci called Rand a liar.
It reminded me of some of my debates with Shav and no1.
LOL!

Fauci still having his job is incredible. He lies all the time and Biden says facebook has to do something about misinformation? The contr ...[text shortened]... re him? Is it because he knows too much about certain things? That is the only thing I can think of.
He still has a job because he wasn't lying. Rand Paul doesn't know what he's talking about.

E

Moves
22 Jul 21

@wildgrass

He still has a job because the establishment is in control of the government.

w

Moves
22 Jul 21

@eladar said
@wildgrass

He still has a job because the establishment is in control of the government.
He wasn't lying.

E

Moves
22 Jul 21

@wildgrass said
He wasn't lying.
Just like Obama did not lie when he said people could keep their insurance plans.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Jul 21

@Metal-Brain
Why don't you ask a real immunologist that question, but of course you know WAY more than ANY of those quacks, right? Answering your questions is not worth the effort to a card carrying troll like yourself.

MB

Moves
23 Jul 21

@wildgrass said
He still has a job because he wasn't lying. Rand Paul doesn't know what he's talking about.
He has lied several times. He has admitted he lied. It is not debatable because it is a fact. The youtube videos I posted prove that. Stop lying!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Jul 21

@Metal-Brain
Let's do a lie count. Trump: THIRTY THOUSAND AND COUNTING LIES. Fauci, one or two mistakes? Even if true? Is that your big rebuttal?

It is ABUNDANTLY clear if Fauci was Repub, there would be no such response from assswipes like you.

The ONLY reason you cast aspersions is because Fauci is not republican.

Go on, you can admit it. Just say it, I hate him because he is a fukking DEMOCRAT.

MB

Moves
24 Jul 21

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Let's do a lie count. Trump: THIRTY THOUSAND AND COUNTING LIES. Fauci, one or two mistakes? Even if true? Is that your big rebuttal?

It is ABUNDANTLY clear if Fauci was Repub, there would be no such response from assswipes like you.

The ONLY reason you cast aspersions is because Fauci is not republican.

Go on, you can admit it. Just say it, I hate him because he is a fukking DEMOCRAT.
"Fauci, one or two mistakes?"

Stop lying! They were not mistakes, they were deliberate lies.
Lies are lies. It doesn't matter who is telling them. They should all be condemned!

"Go on, you can admit it. Just say it, I hate him because he is a fukking DEMOCRAT."

What is your source of information? I once created a thread called "Fauci is a republican" and not one person claimed it was not true.

m

Moves
24 Jul 21

@metal-brain said
"Fauci, one or two mistakes?"

Stop lying! They were not mistakes, they were deliberate lies.
Lies are lies. It doesn't matter who is telling them. They should all be condemned!

"Go on, you can admit it. Just say it, I hate him because he is a fukking DEMOCRAT."

What is your source of information? I once created a thread called "Fauci is a republican" and not one person claimed it was not true.
Keep trolling.
Trump is going to jail.

MB

Moves
24 Jul 21
2 edits

@mghrn55 said
Keep trolling.
Trump is going to jail.
I could care less about trump.
Fauci is a republican.

https://www.dailychess.com/forum/debates/fauci-is-a-republican.187069

Fauci is going to jail.

https://republicandaily.net/2021/07/sen-paul-sending-criminal-referral-of-fauci-to-department-of-justice/

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Jul 21

@eladar said
Just like Obama did not lie when he said people could keep their insurance plans.
He didn't lie about that. The republican congress added so many amendments that basically pulled the rug out from under what originally was a stellar piece of legislation.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Jul 21

@metal-brain said
I could care less about trump.
Fauci is a republican.

https://www.dailychess.com/forum/debates/fauci-is-a-republican.187069

Fauci is going to jail.

https://republicandaily.net/2021/07/sen-paul-sending-criminal-referral-of-fauci-to-department-of-justice/
My bet is that the DoJ tells him to go pound sand.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Jul 21

@eladar said
@sonhouse

Executed would be better than having them grow richer on vaccine sales.
What a fine Chistian you are.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jul 21

@Suzianne
Hard to believe he just said that. No, wait, NOT surprising considering the source.

Moves
24 Jul 21

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
Hard to believe he just said that. No, wait, NOT surprising considering the source.
so I take it you liberals are ok with fauci teaming up with china to create a virus that has killed millions?