1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 01:37
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    The idea that FB is providing you all this access, free, is a laughable proposition.

You by the TOS give over all rights to anything you post and upload, like, share are excited or angry about, to be used at their discretion to entice you.

So without any real effort on their part, you present yourself as the perfect consumer where you provide all the ...[text shortened]... designed a more symbiotic corporate relationship, where you optimise the sale to you algorithm?
    The modern consumer's sense of entitlement never ceases to amaze me.

Any way any producer seeks to make money from the consumer, the consumer will whine about.

So, finally, producers figure out a way give consumers services for free at the cost of them being allowed to use information you voluntarily post to target ads to you but which, of course, you have no compulsion to buy; and you still complain.

Amazing.
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 07:00
    Originally posted by @sh76
    The modern consumer's sense of entitlement never ceases to amaze me.

Any way any producer seeks to make money from the consumer, the consumer will whine about.

So, finally, producers figure out a way give consumers services for free at the cost of them being allowed to use information you voluntarily post to target ads to you but which, of course, you have no compulsion to buy; and you still complain.

Amazing.
    If you have no objection to being a lab rat on a hamster wheel.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree