1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 00:13
    40 informants have been spying on him since he was VP. When their corruption was brought to FBI, they were silenced.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/25/news/fbi-had-over-40-confidential-sources-providing-criminal-information-on-biden-family-sen-chuck-grassley-says/
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 05:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    40 informants have been spying on him since he was VP. When their corruption was brought to FBI, they were silenced.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/25/news/fbi-had-over-40-confidential-sources-providing-criminal-information-on-biden-family-sen-chuck-grassley-says/
    1. NY Post. Yeah.

2. Sen Chuck Grassley (R - IA). Yeah.

No.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 10:53
    @averagejoe1 said

The simpler explanation is that the whole operation was shut down due to lack of evidence. You know, like the "investigation" into Hillary Clinton? Sense a pattern here? How's that impeachment going against Joe Biden?

Even alcoholics have "moments of clarity".

Republicans don't. What they have are called "fairy tales".
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 13:031 edit
    @suzianne said
    1. NY Post. Yeah.

2. Sen Chuck Grassley (R - IA). Yeah.

No.
    head stuck in the sand denial…yeah
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 13:07
    @suzianne said
    The simpler explanation is that the whole operation was shut down due to lack of evidence. You know, like the "investigation" into Hillary Clinton? Sense a pattern here? How's that impeachment going against Joe Biden?

Even alcoholics have "moments of clarity".

Republicans don't. What they have are called "fairy tales".
    You may be right, this story has seemingly gone away. Weird.
    Do you think we will ever learn the truth about the Biden family? Just simple stuff,. like where the money came from, and for wath? The real queaarion, though, is why they dont just call a presser and just tell us so tht we can stop running around in circles, it is time-consuming and expenseive. You and I are paying for it.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 13:571 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    You may be right, this story has seemingly gone away. Weird.
    Do you think we will ever learn the truth about the Biden family? Just simple stuff,. like where the money came from, and for wath? The real queaarion, though, is why they dont just call a presser and just tell us so tht we can stop running around in circles, it is time-consuming and expenseive. You and I are paying for it.
    Hahaha perhaps they should charge joe and his kids with massive asset related fraud, no hang on the Trump crime family have nailed that one already.
    Don’t your hands ever get chaffed with grasping at all them straws joe.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 15:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    Hahaha perhaps they should charge joe and his kids with massive asset related fraud, no hang on the Trump crime family have nailed that one already.
    Don’t your hands ever get chaffed with grasping at all them straws joe.
    Hey, Kev. I just answered your query over in the Boy Killers on Bikes, I think I nailed it pretty good. Always here for you.
    Your first sentence above.......hard to write a response to it, you know what I mean. and some grammar issues, I don't quite get your post. Could you start a thread on its principle issue? If you had to ask me such an obvious answerable question on the Boy Killer thread, this one should be equally as easy to answer. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree