1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    21 Nov '12 05:53
    http://m.govexec.com/pay-benefits/2012/11/feds-congress-leave-us-out-deficit-deal/59660/?oref=ge-iphone-interstitial-continue

I've got an idea. Maybe we can just leave 60% of them out of it. All the way out.

I want to be left out of any fiscal cliff deal too.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Nov '12 09:11
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I want to be left out of any fiscal cliff deal too.
    You'd rather jump off the edge?
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    21 Nov '12 13:46
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You'd rather jump off the edge?
    IF he learns to jump left he can join our base jumping crew!
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    21 Nov '12 16:36
    Originally posted by kmax87
    IF he learns to jump left he can join our base jumping crew!
    Now we're talking.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 02:32
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Now we're talking.
    What's missing from any discussion of a fiscal cliff? Reality, that's what. Before Obama, the national debt and annual deficits were way past manageable. Now with the word trillion in our vocabulary, raising taxes on the rich amounts to trying to send firemen to battle a raging inferno with only saliva.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 17:43
    Originally posted by normbenign
    What's missing from any discussion of a fiscal cliff? Reality, that's what. Before Obama, the national debt and annual deficits were way past manageable. Now with the word trillion in our vocabulary, raising taxes on the rich amounts to trying to send firemen to battle a raging inferno with only saliva.
    Sounds about right. At 100% taxation rates on the rich - outright confiscation - you run the government for another 45 days. But ne'er you mind, because most Liberals don't bother themselves with facts.

Sure. I'll go back to Clinton-era taxes. I'll throw you utopian nutjobs a bone. If it means that we address, comprehensively and responsibly, those economic issues that are threatening this country's vey future, then sure. I'll do that.

Any of you nutjobs have kids? You bore them into servitude. Way to go. Congratulations.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree