1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 19:29
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Nothing wrong with current immigration laws. The problem is dems not enforcing the laws we have.

Modern day slavery…soon they will seek reparations.

And the rich people are happy… plenty of cheap labor.
    You got something against rich people. What, pray tell…..
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 19:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    You got something against rich people. What, pray tell…..
    when did I say I had something against rich people, marerider?
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Feb '23 23:10
    @mott-the-hoople said
    people in prisons have too…but it does them no good
    https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-tj-lane-prison-escape-20141114-story.html

Ohio school shooter escaped prison with ladder made from old cabinets

In prisons you can control what resources the prisoners have access to which is how they usually deal with this situation. Also with a lot of paid guards. It’s very expensive.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Feb '23 23:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    Thousand suggests that American engineering would not have solved the ladder problem!!!!
    And you Fellers wonder why average Joe likes to hang around this forum. What a laugh.
    https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/trump-border-wall-ladders/

A Section of Trump Border Wall in South Texas Cost $27 Million a Mile. It’s Being Foiled by $5 Ladders.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Feb '23 23:13
    @mott-the-hoople said
    when did I say I had something against rich people, marerider?
    The illiteracy hurts…
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    06 Feb '23 11:38
    @athousandyoung said
    The illiteracy hurts…
    remind you of your first sex?
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '23 03:141 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Both the left and right have a playbook to acquire more power, casting blame on the other side grants both sides excuses and reasons to be elected. If something actually gets fixed, that means an excuse goes away. Making something less of an irritation is the best of both worlds for those who want perpetual power, something is still there to complain about, and it's always the other side's fault.
    You have posted this before. I will of course agree with you that both left and right do perpetuate this same problem. In the spirit of this thread, both political ideologies and parties contribute to expanding the role of federal government in our lives.

But I will repeat a fact that I have made clear on multiple threads: both sides contribute, but Republicans contribute quantifiably more to the problem of debt and deficits than Democrats. That can be proven. They want the tax cuts for their rich donors, but they can't eat their vegetables and cut spending commensurately. It's a cycle that's been happening for 40+ years.

You have a Ferrari and a Subaru. Both cars can drive fast. One car drives faster, and this can be proven.
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    09 Feb '23 03:21
    @mott-the-hoople said
    remind you of your first sex?
    I see you've been studying Shav's methods.

Reveal Hidden Content
    Youre totally correct ur Mom couldnt read the instructions on my wang before she shoved it down her baby hole

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree