1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 13:122 edits
    Gotcha...made you look. No seriously if I am to have any chance of getting a screen shot of the first page with every thread started by a certain person that shall remain nameless, then that certain person had he better lift their game and start starting threads up like in the good old days. Just getting the top five happening sent me trawling down to page 8 and all of those are closed. So please, get cracking!
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 13:171 edit
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Gotcha...made you look. No seriously if I am to have any chance of getting a screen shot of the first page with every thread started by a certain person that shall remain nameless, then that certain person had he better lift their game and start starting threads up like in the good old days. Just getting the top five happening sent me trawling up to page 8 and all of those are closed. So please, get cracking!
    No. Sorry kmax87. Heart's not in it @ the Debate Forum anymore. Hence the relatively scant posting for several months. 😀

edit: well diagnosed, btw!
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 13:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. Sorry kmax87. Heart's not in it @ the Debate Forum anymore. Hence the relatively scant posting for several months. 😀

Last I stalked you you were holed up in spirituality. 😉 I remember thinking at the time, that's a bit of a stretch?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 13:40
    Last I stalked you you were holed up in spirituality. 😉 I remember thinking at the time, that's a bit of a stretch?
    Like my retired alter ego, and failed escape device, John W. Booth, I am a post-Christian theist.
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 13:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    Like my retired alter ego, and failed escape device, John W. Booth, I am a post-Christian theist.
    Just when I thought debates were getting dull. Run that by me again? Probably not some humanistic/pantheistic god in everything, within, without, withall, but ......

you vill fill in ze blankz...plz?
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 13:54
    Just when I thought debates were getting dull. Run that by me again? Probably not some humanistic/pantheistic god in everything, within, without, withall, but ......

Far be it for me to speak for the great FMF, but my interpretation of that phrase is:

"Yeah, there's probably a Deity who created the Universe and runs things, but who really knows what form it takes or what and whether it thinks and how it operates? Not us. That's for sure."
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 14:01
    Originally posted by sh76
    Far be it for me to speak for the great FMF, but my interpretation of that phrase is:

"Yeah, there's probably a Deity who created the Universe and runs things, but who really knows what form it takes or what and whether it thinks and how it operates? Not us. That's for sure."
    I dont know. It could mean he's Catholic or maybe even Jewish. But then he probably would have said pre-Christian for the latter.
  8. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 14:40
    I dont know. It could mean he's Catholic or maybe even Jewish. But then he probably would have said pre-Christian for the latter.
    Or he could follow a craft?
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 15:25
    BTW, Kmax, do you have off from work today or something?

Just sayin'
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 16:01

No. I've never been told to Take It To Spirituality, Spanky! I like it that way.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 17:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. Sorry kmax87. Heart's not in it @ the Debate Forum anymore. Hence the relatively scat posting for several months. 😀

Flixed!
  12. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 23:04
    Originally posted by sh76
    BTW, Kmax, do you have off from work today or something?

Just sayin'
    Someone knows when I should be sleeping 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree