1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 16:18
    as suggested on another thread...

Also, FMF, if it's not too much trouble, I'd be eternally and humbly grateful if you could separate this list (which, I'm sure, will be extensive) into

1) FMF's support for current Republican platforms; and

2) FMF's support for past Republican platforms

It is not necessary to go back more that a few decades, though (I think we can agree on 1980 as the starting point of the current Republican era). We're all sure you supported the emancipation of the slaves.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to viewing this list.
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 16:22
    Originally posted by sh76
    We're all sure you supported the emancipation of the slaves.

What makes you so sure? After all FMF bats for freedom, and everyone knows that freedom is slavery!
  3. silicon valley
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 21:39
    shouldn't you say planks? i don't think you're gonna get a whole platform out of him no matter which year you pick.

line item veto!
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 23:23
    Originally posted by kmax87
    What makes you so sure? After all FMF bats for freedom, and everyone knows that freedom is slavery!
    And property is theft!
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 04:49
    Originally posted by rwingett
    And property is theft!
    (link snipped):

Computer programmer Thomas A. Anderson leads a secret life as a hacker under the alias "Neo", and wishes to learn the answer to the question, "What is the Matrix?" Cryptic messages appearing on his computer monitor and encounters with three sinister agents lead him to a group led by the mysterious Morpheus, a man who offers him the chance to learn the truth about the Matrix. Neo accepts by swallowing an offered red pill, and subsequently finds himself naked in a liquid-filled pod, his body connected by wires to a vast mechanical tower covered with identical pods.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree