1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 03:05
    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/07/13/georgia-police-flipping-coin-arrest/ And these are the good ones. A unmarked pig ran over my 5 yr old niece while speeding thru the neighborhood yrs ago. Never said he was a pig and left the police dept. parking lot as his address. That's how I tracked him down. Worthless MFers
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 04:57
    Ummm, I support the Police and think that they have a very difficult job. Of course, there are issues with bad police, I'll never deny that, and I am very sorry for what happened to your niece.

But this kind of language and intolerance for people who often sign up for a job because they want to help and protect people is violent & uncalled for as it dehumanizes people who perform a vital service for our society.

I do not appreciate this tone at all.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 06:39
    "Pig"?

How very 1968 of you.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 08:33
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    Ummm, I support the Police [...]
    Really? You've been attacking U.S. law enforcement continuously on these forums.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 11:43
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/07/13/georgia-police-flipping-coin-arrest/ And these are the good ones. A unmarked pig ran over my 5 yr old niece while speeding thru the neighborhood yrs ago. Never said he was a pig and left the police dept. parking lot as his address. That's how I tracked him down. Worthless MFers
    " Never said he was a pig and left the police dept. parking lot as his address."

mmmm...why wasn't it the pig department?
  6. S. Korea
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:21
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Really? You've been attacking U.S. law enforcement continuously on these forums.
    There is a big difference between the guy who signs up to patrol the streets or be a detective and solve crimes and those who are top level bureaucrats that are appointed to work for administrations.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:30
    There is a big difference between the guy who signs up to patrol the streets or be a detective and solve crimes and those who are top level bureaucrats that are appointed to work for administrations.
    Yeah, especially when the latter arrests criminals whose crimes you approve of.
  8. S. Korea
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:32
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Yeah, especially when the latter arrests criminals whose crimes you approve of.
    Honestly, I would not object if they began probes of all lobbyists and it was somewhat normal for these things to occur whenever a campaign had finished, just to ensure the legitimacy of the electoral process... Indeed, that might even be a prudent thing to do, and I would vote for politicians who would put this into law as a democratic safeguard to protect the people.

But I think that, in this case, this is all partisan legal warfare that hurts democracy.

... Don't we talk about this in enough other threads?
  9. Germany
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 09:30
    Honestly, I would not object if they began probes of all lobbyists and it was somewhat normal for these things to occur whenever a campaign had finished, just to ensure the legitimacy of the electoral process... Indeed, that might even be a prudent thing to do, and I would vote for politicians who would put this into law as a democratic saf ...[text shortened]... an legal warfare that hurts democracy.

... Don't we talk about this in enough other threads?
    More staunch defence of criminals. Sorry, you can't really claim to be on the side of law enforcement while relentlessly attacking them if their investigations lead to arrests of criminals you like.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree