1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 17:27
    check out who has created most of the threads on the 1st debates page. What, only 5 or 6 different posters?

Talk about a lack of balance....
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 17:29
    Haha, well spotted. Only right-wingers and a facetious thread made by no1 for racists.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 17:40
    Well, what do you expect from the biased conservative internet media.
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 17:54
    Originally posted by uzless
    check out who has created most of the threads on the 1st debates page. What, only 5 or 6 different posters?

Maybe you can start a thread on how the Rotschild are the masters of the world.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 17:561 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Haha, well spotted. Only right-wingers and a facetious thread made by no1 for racists.
    I don't think that I am a "right winger" and I am fairly certain that TerrierJack is not.

But I will say that complaining about something that can be easily remedied rather than remedying it does display the most troubling aspect of the uber-liberal mentality (not that you fit into that category... this is directed more at the OP)
  6. Pepperland
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:00
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Well, what do you expect from the biased conservative internet media.
    Indeed, because like we all know there is no bias in the liberal media.

Although palynka's observation is correct, it must not be forgotten that there are also many vicious posters from the other side of the political spectrum. No1 for example should have been condemned for his facile judgments on racism.
  7. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:02
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Maybe you can start a thread on how the Rotschild are the masters of the world.
    The world has always been run by a relative minority. It's been like that for centuries. If you think that today we are somehow immune from history, then I have a bucket of sand that I could give to you.

Anyone paying attention to Tony Blair's main thrust of his latest media tour?? It's right there.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:06
    Originally posted by sh76
    I don't think that I am a "right winger" and I am fairly certain that TerrierJack is not.

But I will say that complaining about something that can be easily remedied rather than remedying it does display the most troubling aspect of the uber-liberal mentality (not that you fit into that category... this is directed more at the OP)
    I don't use "right winger" as an insult. I just think you're definitely on the moderate side of the right wing.
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:06
    Anyone paying attention to Tony Blair's main thrust of his latest media tour?? It's right there.
    Tell us more.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:10
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Indeed, because like we all know there is no bias in the liberal media.

Although palynka's observation is correct, it must not be forgotten that there are also many vicious posters from the other side of the political spectrum. No1 for example should have been condemned for his facile judgments on racism.
    There is bias in every human being.
  11. silicon valley
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:11

oh, look! what's that at the top of the page?

a New Thread button!
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:16
    There is bias in every human being.
    and yet your complaints are directed solely at conservative bias, the rancid odor of hypocrisy is present once again...
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:20
    and yet your complaints are directed solely at conservative bias, the rancid odor of hypocrisy is present once again...
    You find the gentle and wise KazetNagorra to be hypocritical and the odour of it to be rancid?
  14. Germany
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:23
    It appears your have mistaken irony and satire for hypocrisy here.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:33
    It appears your have mistaken irony and satire for hypocrisy here.
    Well then maybe it's the rancid smell coming from your satire that generalissimo is on about?

I'm curious because a few posts up the page he was railing againt "vicious" and "facile" posters.

And yet he did seem rather mean to you just now - to a degree I cannot remember you ever being mean to him - whilst bandying about the rather grave word "rancid" in a most facile manner.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree