1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:42
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Tell us more.
    You fall into the category of "I dont' care what facts you tell me, i won't change my mind"

You can read on your own time spicolli.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/americas/canadas-place-is-with-america-tony-blair-says/article1693304/
  2. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 18:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well then maybe it's the rancid smell coming from your satire that generalissimo is on about?

I'm curious because a few posts up the page he was railing againt "vicious" and "facile" posters.

And yet he did seem rather mean to you just now - to a degree I cannot remember you ever being mean to him - whilst bandying about the rather grave word "rancid" in a most facile manner.
    Rancid is a Grave word ????? Tell the truth, FMF. Your feet don't touch the floor when you walk across the room, do they ? Seriously, "GRAVE" ?????
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Sep '10 19:58
    Originally posted by uzless
    You fall into the category of "I dont' care what facts you tell me, i won't change my mind"

You can read on your own time spicolli.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/americas/canadas-place-is-with-america-tony-blair-says/article1693304/
    What facts? Don't be shy, uzless. This is IMPORTANT stuff. Apparently.

Which parts of the interview relate to the Rothschild?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 09:25
    Originally posted by uzless
    The world has always been run by a relative minority. It's been like that for centuries. If you think that today we are somehow immune from history, then I have a bucket of sand that I could give to you.

Anyone paying attention to Tony Blair's main thrust of his latest media tour?? It's right there.
    so do something about it

you complain but instead of becoming a predominant poster you simply whine the other camp is "ruling" the forum

but then again, there is a reason why zeeblebot and others post so much. they are not lazy. they have something to say. they are doing something.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 13:21
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    but then again, there is a reason why zeeblebot and others post so much. they are not lazy. they have something to say. they are doing something.
    or something to paste, as the case may be

😉
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 13:27
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    so do something about it

you complain but instead of becoming a predominant poster you simply whine the other camp is "ruling" the forum

He started a thread, didn't he? Sheesh.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 15:52
    Originally posted by sh76
    or something to paste, as the case may be

😉
    that totally counts.
    🙂

seriously, i never said zeeblebot is quality and not quantity. i said he posts a lot instead of not posting and occasionaly whining that others post more than him.
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 16:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    You find the gentle and wise KazetNagorra to be hypocritical and the odour of it to be rancid?
    There are times when KN is capable of posting some rather frivolous and careless remarks here, I doubt these could possibly be described as "gentle" or "wise". Indeed.
  9. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 16:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well then maybe it's the rancid smell coming from your satire that generalissimo is on about?

I'm curious because a few posts up the page he was railing againt "vicious" and "facile" posters.

And yet he did seem rather mean to you just now - to a degree I cannot remember you ever being mean to him - whilst bandying about the rather grave word "rancid" in a most facile manner.
    Ridiculous! We have KN's crystal clear statements on conservative bias, and now that is he questioned on his hypocrisy we have these evasive explanations of "satire".

You shouldn't be curious, I have been quite clear about my point of view.

That is a matter of personal opinion, you're entitled to it-even if its not founded on the truth.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 16:54
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Ridiculous! We have KN's crystal clear statements on conservative bias, and now that is he questioned on his hypocrisy we have these evasive explanations of "satire".

You shouldn't be curious, I have been quite clear about my point of view.

That is a matter of personal opinion, you're entitled to it-even if its not founded on the truth.
    Lighten up. I was just having a bit of fun with your on-the-same-thread-page double standard, that's all.
  11. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 17:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Lighten up. I was just having a bit of fun with your on-the-same-thread-page double standard, that's all.
    too bad this double standard is nonexistent, just another case of FMF's poetic license.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree