1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 04:18
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Fracking has some connection to Battlestar Galactica according to Crash Course World History
    The word 'fracking' in this thread specifically refers to giving the earth an enema.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 16:38
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Not only is water recyclable it recycles itself, so I think the concern is not so much with water but with the waste. If sewer water can be recycled into clean drinking water then I don't know why any other waste water couldn't be recycled.

A quick google search shows me that the EPA has been on top of this issue, and has issued at least one fine again ...[text shortened]... me replacing oil with something that can evaporate and easily disperse would also be a concern.
    Radioactive water can be recycled?
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 16:50
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Radioactive water can be recycled?
    I don't think either Hydrogen or Oxygen has a radioactive isotope so water itself cannot be radioactive
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 17:02
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I don't think either Hydrogen or Oxygen has a radioactive isotope so water itself cannot be radioactive
    http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/03/11/national/fukushima-1s-never-ending-battle-radioactive-water/#.VXXKeM9VhBc
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 21:25
    Originally posted by vivify
    http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/03/11/national/fukushima-1s-never-ending-battle-radioactive-water/#.VXXKeM9VhBc
    That is probably just water with dissolved uranium. You can distill that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree