1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 23:171 edit
    Now that the mid terms are over, the Caravan has dropped off Trumps vocab.......
    It COULDN'T have anything to do with the fact there is no base to pump up now the midterms are over and there is in absolute fact a blue wave going on so there are now no votes to garner? Funny how fast Trump switches gears. What will take it's place?
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 08:16
    @sonhouse
    I presume the US will need a war within the next 18 months.
    War presidents always do well in the polls.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 09:422 edits
    @shavixmir said
    @sonhouse
    I presume the US will need a war within the next 18 months.
    War presidents always do well in the polls.
    The EU will have their Army soon; according to Macron, to protect from the US as well as Russia and China.

So come on ‘Merica...”come and have a go if you think your hard enough!”
    (EU/Macron probably)
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 09:43
    @sonhouse said
    Now that the mid terms are over, the Caravan has dropped off Trumps vocab.......
    It COULDN'T have anything to do with the fact there is no base to pump up now the midterms are over and there is in absolute fact a blue wave going on so there are now no votes to garner? Funny how fast Trump switches gears. What will take it's place?
    I think they are now 999.9 miles away, so don’t be flippant!
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 14:07
    @divegeester said
    The EU will have their Army soon; according to Macron, to protect from the US as well as Russia and China.

So come on ‘Merica...”come and have a go if you think your hard enough!”
    (EU/Macron probably)
    Yeah... that really sums up current EU thinking...

🤯
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 14:11
    @shavixmir said
    Yeah... that really sums up current EU thinking...

🤯
    I’m quoting President Macron who said that the was a need for the EU to have an Army to defend itself against America.

Do you deny this?
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 14:25
    @divegeester said
    I’m quoting President Macron who said that the was a need for the EU to have an Army to defend itself against America.

Do you deny this?
    No.
    There is a need for Europe to be shot of the US.

I just don’t see Macron or Rutte shouting: “come and get it!” To the yanks.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 15:09
    @shavixmir said
    No.
    There is a need for Europe to be shot of the US.

I just don’t see Macron or Rutte shouting: “come and get it!” To the yanks.
    Obviously I was being tongue in cheek, you got that right... But what message do you think Macron was trying to convey?
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 15:18
    @sonhouse said
    That is because they were stopped at our border thanks to Trump...now tijuana is a different story...

https://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=669145246
  10. Germany
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 16:16
    @sonhouse said
    Back to raging about the Mueller investigation it is!
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 18:34
    @divegeester said

Do you deny this?
    That’s because Trump tried to bully them.
  12. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 18:42
    And in TJ the Mexicans don't want them there either. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7795061/honduran-gangs-infiltrating-migrant-caravans-bloody-violence-america/
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 01:48
    @divegeester said
    Obviously I was being tongue in cheek, you got that right... But what message do you think Macron was trying to convey?
    It really takes a lot of research to find out Macron was talking about CYBER warfare. And the US can do that behind the scenes as well as anyone. You know good and well he was not talking about an actual military hardware invasion.
    You just want to throw gasoline on the flames.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Nov '18 18:10
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Stopped at the border when they are on foot one thousand miles away. AWESOME military we have, bring them to a crashing halt a thousand miles away. Must have used a tactical nuke.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree